Languages: Arabic, NB, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, HE, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
Seller: Fabio Borelli
- Atualização das Cartas Aeronauticas 09/01/2014
- Versão Premium: Nova funcionalidade de download de atualizações
AeroChartBr is an application designed for pilots and aviation enthusiasts . It is a pioneer in the segment in Brazil .
AeroChartBr is an aggregator and content organizer , focused on commercial aviation , which aids in navigation and allows the visualization of navigation charts .
This app facilitates access of pilots to charts - formerly accomplished via PDF through generic readers . Adapted for mobile device access just getting more practical and organized.
Available in more than 1700 charts of aerodromes / TMA Brazilians in the following standards :
• ADC ( Aerodrome Chart )
• AOC ( Aerodrome Obstacle Chart )
• ARC ( Area Chart )
• ATCSMAC ( Air Traffic Control Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart )
• GMC ( Ground Movement Chart )
• IAC ( Instrument Approach Chart )
• LC ( Landing Chart )
• PATC ( Precision approach terrain chart )
• PDC ( Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart )
• SID ( Standard instrument departure )
• STAR ( Standard instrument arrival )
• VAC ( Visual Approach Chart )
• Search Airfields / TMA by ICAO code or name
• Search by Description of Charts
• Allows you to zoom in Chart
• Allows to Print (AirPrint) or Email a chart
• Paging ( for charts with more than one page )
• Requires internet access to download the charts
Premium Version (In App Purchase):
• Removes ads
• Stores the charts on the device
• Download all the charts of aerodrome in one click
• Delete all charts
• Download chart updates
Attention : This App should be used as an auxiliary tool in the planning phase of the flight to be conducted , not replacing , so the printed publication by Aeronautics of Brazil - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - PAME , which is the official documentation to be used by airmen during phases of flight .
Aeronautical charts are available free system AISWEB DECEA ( Department of Airspace Control - Brazil) . And according to published ICA 53-7 are not allowed to be marketed .
Falta so tirar os anúncios e criar uma versão paga!
Poderia ter um modo de baixar todas as cartas de uma vez, para ficar todas disponiveis offline.