You don't give someone an aerial photograph when they need to know where someplace is, you give them a map. Maps are accurate but simplified renditions of a place, and that's the example we follow with 3D Road Map to Congenital Heart Disease.
This educational app introduces congenital heart defects** using visuals that practically anyone and everyone can look at and readily understand. Supplementary text provides simple descriptions at a glance along with more detailed information for those who desire it.
This app is meant for anyone with a family member affected by these forms of congenital heart disease, students with an interest in CHD, or for doctors who may want to easily explain these defects to their patients.
- Allows you to interact with fully animated 3D models to look at these heart defects from any angle
- Shows and describes the anatomy of affected hearts and how they differ from a healthy heart
- Illustrates how the defect anatomy changes the flow of blood, and describes what happens to the heart as a result
- Outlines treatment options and visually demonstrates the procedures
- Developed under the guidance of medical professional, Stephen P. Sanders, MD
At present this app offers 5 forms of CHD: Atrial Septal Defect, Patent Ductus Arteriosus, Ventricular Septal Defect, Coarctation of the Aorta, and Atrioventricular Septal Defect.
We plan to add an additional 5 in the coming year! The intended upcoming defects are: Aortic Stenosis, Pulmonary Stenosis, Tetralogy of Fallot, Transposition of the Great Vessels (D), and Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
Why buy now?
As we continue to add defects to this app, its price will rise incrementally, but new content updates will be free for existing users. By buying now, you'll not only be supporting the ongoing development of this app, but you'll get it at the low starting price--eventually getting a 10 defect product at the 5 defect price!
My Baby's Beat - Hea...View Details>