**"App could be a lifesaver for beloved four legged companions" (02/04/2014) - Times News**
**"We just used the NEW @redcross Pet FA App while at the #darbyfire response! Awesome! #gamechanging" (01/16/2014) - Red Paw Emergency Relief Team**
**"Your cat is wheezing and coughing. A car just hit your dog. Don't panic. The American Red Cross has a 99-cent app to help." (01/27/2014) The Ledger.com**
**"There is a new app on the market that is allowing pet owners to be potential life savers." (01/15/2014) - WMBF News**
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convienient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Best App for pets I ever read! It is a must for all people with pets Written in easy understandable format. Has everything you need to know about pet medical / emergency conditions and First Aid prior to going to the Vet. Even where to go if traveling and pet in trouble.
This app is filled with information regarding how to make sure your pet is healthy and how to handle a pet related health emergency.
A must for every dog owner!
This app is great! It has a ton of helpful information. I was kind of blown away when I opened it because I didn't realize it covered so many topics! It is good for emergencies, but I'm having fun just reading articles when I'm bored.
Just bought this app and I must say that I am very impressed!!! Thanks to the ppl who developed this! It's a must-have! -Army Wife
Love it! I have just in case anything happens. (I have 3 dogs)
This app covers what to do in almost any emergency situation with your furry friend. Absolutely wonderful and so worth the $.99.
Great app. Well organized and informative. Videos would be better if they can be viewed horizontally in full screen when iPhone is rotated. What about other animals? I have a pet rabbit and would like info for her too. It would be great to learn how to help other animals too.
I would like to know how much this cost (I need this for some info)... I forgot.
Love this app! Not only is the look incredibly polished but it's got just about anything you could need to help your dog or cat if they're in trouble. I especially like the pet-friendly hotel locator, which will certainly come in handy if we get hit by another major hurricane.
I'm a little disappointed in this app because the one problem many dogs share is itching in their ears. There isn't a section devoted to this practically universal problem, much less a mention. My other gripe is that there is no "index" to quickly reference a problem. This app may have much needed information, but to me, it does not live up to the rave review I read in the paper.
My Baby's Beat - Hea...View Details>