Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: INTERSOG, LLC
With this update we have tried our best to make the application more convenient and pleasant to use. Please send us your comments. We really want to make this app great for you.
* The most qualitative content to learn Accounting in the App Store *
Accounting for Management is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
Dr. Shim has over 50 college and professional books to his credit, including, Barron's Accounting Handbook, Barron's Dictionary of Accounting Terms, Budgeting Basics and Beyond and others.
This application provides you with a concise overview of accounting concepts as they relate to properly analyzing financial statements, making effective capital budget decisions, executing cost analysis techniques, and numerous concepts in between.
● Introduction to accounting
● Understanding the financial statements
● Recording financial information and accounting conventions
● Analysis of the financial statements
● What is management accounting?
● Product costing methods: job order costing, process costing, and activity-based costing
● Cost behavior and cost volume profit analysis
● Budgeting and standard cost systems
● Responsibility accounting
● Relevant costs and short-term decisions
● Capital budgeting decisions
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required!
* If you are interested to learn more, feel free to look at our application MBA 2.0 Learning Solutions: Accounting *
This APP is great! It's helped THOROUGHLY understand things related to accounting and the background behind it all. Very simple. Fundamental. It has answered many questions I was too embarrased to ask.
This company keeps making their apps free so they CONSTANTLY appear on sites that track price changes. It's forming a new category of "price change spam". Ugh. Annoying!!! If this app costs money, wait a day and it'll probably be free again.
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Credit Karma Mobile ...View Details>