*** DOWNLOAD TODAY! ***
Ever needed to break up with your girlfriend or boyfriend but didn't know what to say because the love wasn't there anymore? With 100 Breakup Lines you can easily browse through a massive collection of cute, smart, suggestive break up lines to help you get through the part of any relationship that not many people enjoy doing (saying no, I don't love you anymore!).
You'll have over 100 lines to choose the right one for the perfect situation. Rather than being stuck with cheesy lines your bf or gf probably is expecting, you can find the perfect line to use that will hit the mark and describe your loss of love and how the relationship is over.
Featuring a collection of breakup line ideas like:
- Nothing has changed between us. None of the intimacy that we have has been lost. I just want to explore my feelings for someone else, thats all.
- The reason I don't want to go out with you anymore is that I think we've seen to much of each other!
- If we're really meant for each other, our paths would cross again in the future.
- It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.
- This just isn't for me. Nothing personal. I want to be able to tell people I'm single.
- (Write on a sticky note) This just isn't working. *sad face*
Plus over 100 more lines to help you get through that tough moment in time of telling someone you don't love them anymore.
ADDED BONUS: THE 10 WORST BREAKUP LINES
You'll find the top 10 breakup lines to avoid at all cost (really!!) that will definitely end in one of the worst breakups ever.
ADDED BONUS: THE 10 CUTEST BREAKUP LINES
Plus 10 of the cheesiest breakup lines for those not so serious relationships in which you just need to say bye like:
- Knock. Knock. Who's there? Not me any more. I'm leaving you.
So what are you waiting for? Add the perfect collection of break up line ideas to your pickup line ideas that you can use on the go, when you need a creative line fast to end a relationship with your BF or GF that's going sour. Also checkout the Pick up lines app for your rebound relationship. :)