The Pavement’s Bit Budget Pro is a tool to help you determine the average and peak data rates required for encoding video for your DVD and Blu-ray productions.
For such a long time tools like Excel and pen & paper have been used to work out these complex calculations, going through a series of routines for each and every project. The Pavement’s Bit Budget Pro now makes this task quick, easy and portable.
The data rates are calculated taking into consideration the disc specifications that you enter. These include Video & Audio formats and Durations, Subtitles, Bonus material and ROM data. We add to this a blend of behind the scenes calculations, that we have developed during 10 years of DVD and Blu-ray Production experience, to acquire a safe overhead allowance for each and every project.
* All popular DVD and Blu-ray formats – DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-25 and BD-50
* Full spec allowance for Audio & Subtitle tracks
* All common Audio Formats – Dolby Digital, DTS, LPCM, DTS-HD & Dolby TrueHD
* Ability to enter bespoke and custom data rates for audio tracks
* Ability to account for ROM data, Moving Menu run time and System Overheads
* Provide runtimes for Standard Definition content on a Blu-ray disc
* Provides both Average and Peak data rate for encoding video
* Pie chart showing both visual and data size of each component entered
Contact us at http://www.thepavement.com
Calculator for iPad ...View Details>
Calculator Pro for i...View Details>
Calculator™ FreeView Details>
Find My iPhoneView Details>
QR Reader for iPhoneView Details>
Flashlight ⓄView Details>
Chrome - web browser...View Details>
Pic Jointer – Pict...View Details>