The „Do It Yourself App“ is the first app for many different calculations that craftmen need in everyday life. It’s developed likewise for professionals and home handymen.
It uses many different formulas in a practical manner which make practical work quite easy. It saves time, money and nerves! The calculation of needed material and a preview of the final result of work is included (important for customers, friends and partners).
Developed by real craftsmen for iPhone and iPad. Includes a lot of professional hints.
• Many different calculations
• Easy to handle
• Create and save room dimensions for your measurements and reuse them in different calculations (e.g. wall paint and floor tiles)
• Calculates the quantity of required materials for many different tasks
• Preview of results (e.g. pattern of tiles)
• Send your plans via mail to other devices/customers/partners
Advantages for handicraft businesses and do it yourselfers:
• Variety - masters a great number of applications
• Usability - easy handling that is orientated on practical cases
• Assistance - fast calculation of required dimensions/values
• Individuality – easy creation and storage of your project dimensions
• Saves Time – no need to remember theoratical formulas
• Save money – better calculation of required materials
• Competitive advantage – improved advisory service for your customers
• Roof: Angles and grades
• Pathes: Gradient and paving
• Tiles: Material requirements and pattern
• Wallpaper: Material requirements
• Paint: Material requirements
• Foundation: Material requirements (bagged and bulk)
• Terrace: Planning and material requirements
• Borders: Material requirements
One saved trip to the building centre will amortize this app!
Continuous development of this app for more and more functions is assured. Updates are free of charge.
Calculator for iPad ...View Details>
Calculator Pro for i...View Details>
Calculator™ FreeView Details>
Find My iPhoneView Details>
QR Reader for iPhoneView Details>
Chrome - web browser...View Details>
Flashlight ⓄView Details>