Seller: Harman Professional, Inc.
* Built with support for new iOS versions.
* Better support for suspending and restoring app.
* Solved some connection issues and problems with subscriptions and crashes when returning from sleep.
* App will return to previously loaded panel when returning from sleep.
* Added a way to adjust the subscription rate from the settings menu.
* Added some missing customizations to the Slider and TextBox controls.
* Better support for DriveRack 4800 devices.
* Meter subscriptions improved.
* Added ability to prevent the device going to “sleep”.
* Added ability to set the node address from Settings.
* Misc. bug fixes.
**HiQnet System Architect 3.2 is required for the creation and transfer of HiQnet Motion Control iOS panels. If no panels have been transferred to the iOS device, HiQnet Motion Control will launch into the Example Control Panel(s)**
HiQnet Motion Control provides a mechanism to control a HARMAN HiQnet audio system from an iOS device. Customized interfaces may be created with system design software applications such as HiQnet Audio Architect or HiQnet System Architect, and loaded directly onto the iOS device for full HARMAN HiQnet system control. For more information, visit hiqnet.harmanpro.com.
Calculator for iPad ...View Details>
Calculator Pro for i...View Details>
Calculator™ FreeView Details>
Find My iPhoneView Details>
QR Reader for iPhoneView Details>
Chrome - web browser...View Details>
Flashlight ⓄView Details>