Advanced Concrete Construction-Math Calculator from Calculated Industries
The official ConcreteCalc Pro from Calculated Industries is now available for iPhone and iPad users. It helps concrete, masonry and paving professionals reduce material waste, improve design accuracy, prevent re-work and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for square-ups, loads, area, volume, rebar, drops and stairs. Even finds the number of bags required for small jobs.
Built with the same features and functions and the same core engine that powers the industry-standard handheld ConcreteCalc Pro from Calculated Industries.
Need to quickly and accurately solve a concrete problem for a job? Do it on your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere instantly.
Ideal for Concrete, Masonry and Paving Professionals
• Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads
• Rebar quantity solutions
• Instant square-up and drop for perfect layouts
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Metric (m, cm, mm)
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
• Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
• Square and Cubic formats
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Instant Weight per Volume
• Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
• Instant Square-up and Drop
• Complete Stair calculations:
• Incline Angle
• Total Linear Feet
• Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
• Store Rebar Sizes
• On-center Spacing
• Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
• Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
• Equal Sided Polygons
• Board Feet of lumber for forms
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
• User-Definable Preferences
I was so happy to find this app for my iPhone. I have been using this concrete calculator (the actual calculator) for over 15 years. I have never had any problems with any kind of calculation problems. Best concrete calculator I've ever known of/best app for my business!!
Great for figuring just about anything concrete related. Did everything long hand for a longtime. This saves me time and money and is much more accurate. Great to have on phone so I don't have to carry my real calculator around. Thanks, I would recommend this.
If you are a professional be careful, it will not give you the proper amount of concrete bags. I don't think that this thing realizes that there is .0222 yards in 1 80 lb. bag. Example: 5x5 at 4" deep is 13.9 bags, this calculator insists that it is 12.5 bags. I am glad I am not using this in the field. I would be really screwed and you don't want to be short. All of the Construction Master series has the same problem. I have them all and they are all wrong.
Great app! Best part, one less object to carry
Love it!! Works great
Calculator for iPad ...View Details>
Calculator Pro for i...View Details>
Calculator™ FreeView Details>
Find My iPhoneView Details>
QR Reader for iPhoneView Details>
Chrome - web browser...View Details>
Flashlight ⓄView Details>