Languages: English, Korean
- Support iPhone 5 Compatibility
- Support iOS 6 Compatibility
- New features of "Stop Snooze" button when it snooze
- Fixed minor bugs
✔ Endless Customizing Clock
- Not just ordinary clock, it’s beyond what you have seen -
*** If Awesome Clock application got closed and iPhone devices are set as silence, it only supports the vibration because it is the limits of iOS technology to implement.
What if that one day your iPhone shows indescribably beautiful clock on
instead of sitting meaninglessly?
Wouldn’t you love to wake up to your favorite song every morning?
Welcome to a whole new experience of design-your-own clock that you have
never seen before.
Awesome Clock allows you to build and design thousands of beautiful clocks. Above
all, it provides unavoidable alarm features and a sleep timer where you can
fall asleep to music of your choices.
Make your iPhone into a unique high-end clock.
Be the designer to your iPhone clock.
✔ KEY FEATURES!!
- Making analog clocks using detailed parts.
- Making digital clocks using many layouts/fonts.
- A wide variety of clock parts
- Many alarm sounds and waking up to your favorite song.
- iPod Music Alarms.
- Setting alarm easily.
- Sleep timer using music of your choices.
- local weather information.
- Digital Photo Frame
- Calendar (Month, Week)
- Landscape mode
- Slide up and down to dim the screen.
- Rotate your clocks automatically
- Revised system brightness control
- Added shaking motion for flashlight support
Due to iOS multitasking restrictions, Awesome Clock app must be running to use alarm tones you’re your music or to use snooze.
If app is not running, Awesome Clock will use default alarm sound and please be reminded that if your iPhone is on Mute, it will only vibrate at your set time.
We recommend you to charge on plug with TikTok running when going to sleep.
More features are to be updated in future. Find out our update info on the site.
Calculator for iPad ...View Details>
Calculator Pro for i...View Details>
Calculator™ FreeView Details>
Find My iPhoneView Details>
QR Reader for iPhoneView Details>
Flashlight ⓄView Details>
Chrome - web browser...View Details>
Pic Jointer – Pict...View Details>