Seller: BizTechies, Inc.
Removed iAds, updated for 2012, removed 2010 and a few other tabs. Enhanced the Capital Gains and Losses Calculator.
- Only .99 to better manage your specific tax situation.
- You do not need to be a CPA or Enrolled Agent to understand how to use this tax calculator.
- Just select your filing status, input your income, exemptions and estimated deductions to quickly assess your tax liability for 2012. Note: 2011 is also included should you need to file an amended tax return for any reason.
*** Federal Taxes are due to be filed on or before April 15, 2013 ***
- Quickly and easily calculate Short and Long Term Capital Gains or Losses to assess the effect on your return. Note: The G/L Calculator is separate and any adjustments to income or taxes should be taken into consideration when reviewing your situation in aggregate.
- Compare your Federal Income Tax Liability using both Standard and Itemized deductions to determine the most favorable filing approach for your specific situation.
You need to stop the app in orderto swith from screen to screen. Ads in the top and in the bottom like the developer expected such a bad return he need to look for other source of income. This is a typical exaple of how customers are idi.... And download whatever without thinking. Companies like this profit from stu.... Customers. And i just download this to make people aware. So please support the good apps so we have a better itunes store
This app was so bad! There was one box to enter your income tax and that was it!! Waste of my time downloading!
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Chase MobileView Details>