Get Inspired with MIMI! You can effortlessly discover, capture and share great ideas all in one place. Express yourself and your unique design ideas with friends, family and the MIMI community.
Explore endless possibilities in featured stylebooks and images. Use the MIMI iPhone App to capture your own photos and personalize them with MIMI’s embedded tools before sharing your creations in ways that inspire you and your friends. Whether you’re just looking for ideas or planning a specific project, MIMI will help you get there.
· Explore stylebooks, images, products and colors to experience the trends that the world is sharing on MIMI.
· Capture images from your camera that inspire you for use on MIMI
· Move, scale or auto-enhance the images you capture to get them just right.
· Personalize your images with photo effects using embedded Pixlr tools.
· Save everything to your corner on MIMI and access it later from your phone or the web.
· Share what you discover with friends through Facebook, Twitter, or email.
· Create a profile on MIMI in order to save images to your corner and to create stylebooks of your own. A profile also allows you to like and comment on items shared by others on MIMI.
· Share your unique style with the world! Use MIMI online at www.mimistudio.com to edit and publish your images and stylebooks for others to see.
Easy to share and manipulate photos and make cool stylebooks.
Great app, hope you keep improving it!
This is the best app I've ever used in my entire life - style books all day!!!
Very useful if you are looking for ideas or want to share your own!
This is a great app for sharing and displaying photos. Lots of great high quality content and tools to make your images look awesome.
Love capturing and sharing photos
Nice app. Easy to use and fun too. Great imagery!
Thought this was going to be a personal app that I could use on my own to gather random thoughts and images to gather all in one place for later reflection or to come to a (private) conclusion. I want to CHOOSE to share or not, not have it mandatory. Thus is just public approval forum and a new firm of advertising products. I dislike the requirement of sharing being mandatory and not optional. Annoying red graphics on every page as well. Will look elsewhere ....