By using this APP, you can take pictures remotely from anywhere now!
If you have 2 devices with camera support, install this APP on them and login your Dropbox account, then put one device(Slave) in the place you want to monitor, you can start to use the other device(Master) to remotely control the slave device to take pictures, and send the pictures back.
1) 2 devices with camera support:
You need at least two devices camera support, one performs as a slave device responsible for taking pictures, the other one performs as a master device to monitor.
2) Stable Internet connection:
Two devices need to connect to Internet, in order to immediately upload and download snapshots over the network.
3) one Dropbox account
You need a Dropbox account. If you do not have one, you can apply a free here: www.dropbox.com
How to use:
1) Install and run the APP on 2 devices, and then login with the same Dropbox account on them.
2) Click the Slave mode button on device which to be responsible for taking pictures, and click Master mode on the another device.
3) Place the slav device in the place with stable internet connection where you want to take pictures.
- Connect the power supply to the device to avoid power-saving mode automatically.
- If you want the camera shutter sound off, switch the mute button on device's side.
4) Press the capture button on the master device will trigger the slave device to take pictures. Please wait for a few minutes (depending on network speed) for data transferring, snapshot will be sent across the network over.
InstaSize - Post Ent...View Details>
Split Pic Photo Edit...View Details>
PicLab - Photo Edito...View Details>
Pic StitchView Details>
Glide - Video Textin...View Details>
Perfect365 - Face Ma...View Details>