Discover the beauty and natural wildlife of the African continent. Created in affiliation with the National Audubon Society, the app contains in-depth species information for 164 mammals, 284 birds and 24 reptiles along with beautiful high-quality photographs and range maps. Includes a reference section on where to see wildlife, conservation status and habitat details.
▪ Professional color photographs detailing every species with extraordinary clarity
▪ Detailed range maps highlighting species distribution
▪ In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, and much more
▪ Real time availability, no matter where you are, even without an internet connection
▪ Search by shape, family or common name
▪ Learn about the biogeography of Africa
▪ An extensive listing of where to see wildlife by countries and reserves
▪ Detailed reference section on the status of wildlife by habitat destruction and preservation, hunting, tourism, conservation and education
▪ Created in Alliance with the National Audubon Society with a portion of sales supporting the mission of NAS
▪ From the leading publisher of nature and wildlife apps, our mobile field guides have received 22 special mentions and recognition in the iTunes store
About Audubon Guides
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive series of interactive digital field guides that combine smart phone technology with the Audubon Society’s vast library of information about nature, brought entirely up to date. All Apps are created in alliance with the National Audubon Society. No longer is it necessary to carry bulky printed fields guides. What are you waiting for? Start exploring your world with Audubon Mobile Field Guides.
About the Company
Green Mountain Digital is an innovative digital media publisher specializing in an outdoor oriented product line. The company was created in 2009 in Woodstock, Vermont, to introduce the wonders of nature, the outdoors, and wildlife to users of all ages. The apps have expanded the experience of technology and accessible information by fostering a global community based upon the idea of sharing information, education, and an active lifestyle. Green Mountain Digital is in partnership with the National Audubon Society and Orvis brands.
Visit Us Today!
Disney World Magic G...View Details>
TripIt - Travel Orga...View Details>
Hotels.com HD – Ho...View Details>
Expedia Hotels & Fli...View Details>
Flightradar24 ProView Details>
Hotels.com – Hotel...View Details>
Google EarthView Details>
Fly DeltaView Details>