Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Seller: eTips LTD
- You can now save your favorites texts within "Favorites".
- New public transportation stations calculator. You can pick your origin and final destination and the program will compute the stations and the combinations within.
- New better looking design more aligned with new iOS.
- Rotator images can be switched manually or not. You can click on the images with name tags to see what you are looking at.
- AUGMENTED REALITY - AR
- STOP CARRYING BOOK GUIDES!!!
- 100% OFFLINE TRAVEL GUIDE
- OFFLINE METRO MAP
- ZOOMABLE 100% REGIONAL OFFLINE MAPS: Buenos Aires, El Tigre and Colonia, Uruguay
- PICS GALLERY
- LOCAL AUDIO
- GPS CAPABLE
- INTERACTIVE POINTS OF INTEREST on the maps showing public bus stops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, hospitals, museums, theatres, and many others.
- DAILY BASED ITINERARIES
- BUDGET BASED HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
- WHERE, WHAT & HOW TO SHOP
- NIGHTLIFE ACTIVITIES
- CITY TIPS, MOVING AROUND, COMMUTING
- SAFETY TIPS
- IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH & IPAD COMPATIBILITY
Stop carrying heavy city tours guide in your pocket. TRAVEL LIGHT!!!
With eTips Travel Guides you have a full city guide in your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
This tourist guide is built to be used offline. No connection to Internet required, meaning no extra charges in your phone bill!!
AUGMENTED REALITY, unlike other tourist guides you will be able to discover the city with the best iPhone and iPad tool - AR - Just click on the AR button, turn yourself 360° and view on the screen where the best spots are and how to find them. You can also scroll up and down to view the closest and furthest attraction. Slide through the tutorial for more tips.
After many requests, we bring to you your own steps with a GPS feature. Do not get lost, just take a look where you are standed.
It is a very practical city guide since it is designed to be used by itineraries. There are 4 different itineraries for the city depending on the duration of your journey. We also provide tips and advices to travelers, how to get into the city, how to move around, where to shop, where to go at night, most popular places, safety tips, etc...
Unlike other guides, eTips Travel Guide provides you with interactive zoomable OFFLINE MAPS (x6 zoom + GPS capable) of the region showing the attractions, public bus stops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, hospitals and many other useful points of interest. You cannot get lost!. With this guide, you will not only visit the city but also move around its region.
Tourist info for must see attractions such as Avenida 9 de Julio, Obelisco, Teatro Colon, Calle Corrientes, Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, Catedral, Cabildo, Peatonal Florida, Plaza San Martin, Avenida Santa Fe, Costanera Norte, Club de Pescadores, Puerto Madero, La Boca, Caminito, La Bombonera, San Telmo, El Tigre, Colonia, Uruguay, among others.
The travel guide is made based on travelers advices. Unlike other city guides, we can guarantee we have already visited these places and would like to give you a fancy and practical tool to make your visit a more enjoyable one.
If you have any information or feedback or if you want to see something new, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.etips.com to discover more travel apps
Offline Maps and Augmented Reality are a must, way much more convenient than carrying a book.
Excellent choice to plan our trip to Buenos Aires
App has great potential, but the audio used is not the castellano spoken in Argentina. Maybe Madrid. How the sections link together isn't obvious. The visual details of the app are nice, but they don't work well together technically. I put a street name into the search, but it came up empty. And where any AR kicks in is not obvious. A pity.
Isnt working on iPhone 4 iOS 4.1
Hotels.com HD – Ho...View Details>
Expedia Hotels & Fli...View Details>
Google EarthView Details>
Hotels.com – Hotel...View Details>
Fly DeltaView Details>
Southwest AirlinesView Details>
GasBuddy - Find Chea...View Details>
TripIt - Travel Orga...View Details>