A photographic exploration of Haiti and its people before the tragic earthquake of 2010. Featuring 100 images by photographer Peter Guttman the goal of this app is to help the world connect with the people and culture of Haiti before this disaster and provide information on how to help.
** Reviews of Peter Guttman's work **
* "Stunning images...sumptuous, dramatically lit shots."
-- New York Times
* "One of the premiere travel photographers."
* "Guttman's photographs capture the spirit of a place."
* "Such a beautiful vision."
-- CBS This Morning
* "His photographs all seem to glow from an inner light."
-- Dallas Morning News
* "Peter Guttman is a gutsy photographer who has taken pictures all over the world and paints glorious word-pictures with extraordinary photographs."
-- Popular Photography
** About Peter Guttman **
Two times named the Lowell Thomas Travel Journalist of the Year, called a "one-man Explorers Club" in the New York Times, and with zero inhibitions, Peter Guttman has blanketed the planet to create a far-reaching survey of both nearby dazzling landmarks and unknown, intriguing corners of our terrestrial home.
The author and creator of a hardcover award-winning book series for Fodors Travel Publications, an on-air expert for the Travel Channel and A&E Television and the recipient of solo photographic exhibitions at Sotheby's and the United Nations, Peter Guttman skillfully introduces the user to the marvels of our planet.
Photographs and description are Copyright 2009 Peter Guttman and legally licensed by permission of Peter Guttman.