Seller: MITSUKIBO PTY LTD
- iOS 7 compatibility and related fixes
- Ability to register on new devices (bug fix)
- Improved look and feel
- Enhanced photo editor
- Performance updates
- Better search capability
*** JOIN THOUSANDS OF OTHER COSPLAYERS FOR FREE! ***
CosplayNet by Mitsukibo.
Do you want to be a part of the fastest growing Cosplay community?
Are you a fellow Cosplayer who would like to show others your talent, or do you just have cool Cosplay images that you would like to share? CosplayNet is growing everyday through its community content uploads.
Jump on and browse through hundreds of images by fellow Cosplayers, where you can also choose to contribute your own.
Please contribute to make this the biggest Cosplay app on the App Store!
- Browse through all the Cosplayers in the community.
- Integrated Social Networking for easy sharing!
- Image Editing before image uploading.
- Photo Album to store all your favourite images.
- Search for Cosplay images in the community.
- View the Cosplay images and save the ones you like.
- Check out the most popular ranked Cosplayers.
- Upload your own Cosplay images to the community.
- Bookmark your favorite Cosplayers as friends and see update notifications.
- Add comments against any Cosplayers and share them with the CosplayNet community.
- Private messaging
- CosplayNet is a safe environment, with full 'offensive content' notifications, warnings and banning system.
- Pinch and zoom feature on images.
- Direct Navigation to image location.
Its good just fix random login crashes
I would have gave it 0 stars but that's not even a choice, it's a terrible app and does not respond to commands
I downloaded it, revived a confirmation link, but when I lick on it, the page is blank. So im unable to get into the app... I would've loved to use this too~
Every time I attempt to open the app, it tells me to specify a nickname, which It doesn't allow me to do.
It doesn't open when i attempt too. this needs to be fixed?
It won't open
Every time I go in it just exits. Please fix.
wont open help?