Seller: Synthe FX, LLC
Dear loyal Luminair users, we are passionate about our apps. If you ever encounter any issues, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help!
- Fixed an issue with merge scene selection when blackout is disabled
- Fixed an issue where the lock icon would sometimes not display when a locked scene is active
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- New UI based upon Luminair for iPad v2's award-winning design, built for iOS 7 and optimized for 4" screens on iPhone 5, 5s and 5c and iPod touch 5th-generation
- Now controls Philips Hue smart lighting systems. Control Hue Bulbs, LED Strips and Living Colors lamps right alongside your DMX lights. A great solution for elements in architectural lighting and Film/TV production
- iCloud support
- New Sound Active timing control for Stacks. Use your iOS device's built-in microphone or other audio input device to control your light shows
- Inter-App audio support on iOS 7. Send audio and trigger light shows from 3rd party audio apps like Algoriddim djay 2 and others
- Luminair will now run in the background when audio-input or inter-app audio is enabled in the current project
- New Tempo (BPM) timing control for Stacks
- New Global timing control for Stacks
- Supports AirDrop file transfer to other devices running iOS 7
- Cues are now referred to as "Scenes", to better describe their functionality
- Scenes made from tracks are now fully editable
- New interactive project selection view
- Added bottom scene shelf and color swatch views on iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th-generation
- Blackout now enabled by double-tapping on the master DMX output toolbar button
- New "DMX merge" scene type allows you to combine and arrange the DMX levels from multiple scenes in a layer based hierarchy, or alternatively as a basic HTP merge
- Added new option for designating any track as a master, independent of changes between scenes
- Improved DMX signal view with support for both DMX Input and Output
- Improved track groups with direct support for addressing multiple fixtures from a single group
- Added group master fader control to group toolbar
- Added next and previous group buttons to group toolbar
- Added a "Scene Buttons Toggle Off" user option in settings, which allows you to prevent the active scene from turning off when tapping it's button
- Improved fixture profiles with support for fader control colors
- Added integrated sharing options with ability to send project, fixture, and image files via email, Twitter(images), and Facebook(images)
- Support for opening project and fixture files from other iOS apps like Mail, Dropbox or any other app that offers "Open In..." capabilities
- Added option to disable auto-selection of newly created scenes
- Added options to duplicate and lock project files
- Improved project auto-save system
- Moved File Transfer mode to the new project selection view
- Added new "getting started" views to aid in initial setup
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes
NOTE: This is the iPhone-only version of Luminair. Search for Luminair for iOS for the Universal version.
Celebrating 5 years of wireless lighting control on iOS!
Advanced creative lighting control for Live Entertainment, Film/TV production, Architecture and beyond.
Luminair is the ultimate lighting control tool for live entertainment, film/tv production, architecture, and for anyone else who works with creative lighting. It's a full-featured lighting control platform, capable of controlling all DMX compliant gear including LED fixtures, conventional lighting, dimmers, media servers, and more, using any Art-Net or sACN to DMX interface.
- Wireless Magic
Wireless connectivity allows you to be unchained from your gear. Luminair is built on top of open industry standards, and transmits DMX over Wi-Fi using Art-Net and/or sACN E1.31 protocols, making it compatible with lots of existing DMX interfaces and other lighting gear.
- Projects + iCloud
Luminair's new project system periodically saves your files in the background, so you never have to manually save again. The new interactive project manager shows you a preview image of all of your files. Luminair also now works with iCloud, for seamless syncing of project files between multiple iOS devices.
- Powerful multi-touch controls
Luminair has a brilliant and refined user-Interface, with powerful touch-optimized controls for working with individual channels, as well as multi-channel fixture profiles. Some of the highlights include wide fader controls, large trigger buttons, RGB and CMY color pickers, XY controls with accelerometer support, and easy touch-based channel assignment.
- Stacks Playback
Luminair offers continuous automated show playback with Stacks, making it very easy to put together shows for a wide variety of uses. Creating looks and playing back shows is a similar process as creating an iTunes playlist. Scenes are added to a stack, each with their own individual hold and fade time.
- Timing FX
Apply new Timing FX options like Sound Active, Tap Tempo, or Global Timing to control Stack playback. Sound-active mode can detect sounds over the built-in microphone or other audio input hardware and trigger your Luminair lighting shows. Sound Active mode also supports Inter-App Audio (IAA) on iOS 7.
- Smart Ready
Luminair can now control smart lights right alongside your DMX-controlled lighting. Great for an additional design element in Film/TV production, architectural/installations, and so much more. Luminair supports Philips Hue, "Friends of Hue" LED lights, as well as "Smartlink" compatible Living Colors lamps.
More Key Features:
- Brilliant Retina display UI
- 1 DMX output universe (512 channels)
- 1 DMX input universe (512 channels / Art-Net only)
- Supports both Art-Net and sACN E1.31(output) protocols
- Analyze DMX and record snapshot scenes from input universe
- Includes Master Output controls
- Individual fade and hold times per scene
- Assign images from photo library and bulit-in camera as scene references
- Fullscreen CoverFlow-like view with gestures for triggering scenes
- Use gestures to trigger and navigate between scenes in fullscreen mode
- Includes preset library for popular fixtures
- Open PDF documents right inside the app
- Support AirDrop, "Open In…", and other iOS sharing options
- Internal HTTP web server for transferring files between devices
- Works with any Art-Net or sACN DMX interface
- Also compatible with LCompanion on Mac with Enttec Open USB DMX and Enttec DMX USB Pro interfaces
And much more. See full details at http://synthe-fx.com
Emoji Emoticons Pro ...View Details>
Upload Custom Video ...View Details>
Downloads — Downlo...View Details>
Gmail - email from G...View Details>
Fantastical 2 - Cale...View Details>
Google DriveView Details>
Lookup+ by PrivacySt...View Details>
Emoticon & Emoji Key...View Details>
Week Calendar - Easy...View Details>
Yahoo MailView Details>