Seller: Synthe FX, LLC
Dear loyal Luminair users, we are passionate about our apps. If you ever encounter any issues, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help!
- Fixed an issue with full-screen mode password entry on iOS 7
- Fixed an issue with merge scene selection when blackout is disabled
- Fixed an issue where the lock would sometimes not properly display when a locked scene is active
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Built for iOS 7. Now a Universal app
- Smart Ready. Support for controlling Philips Hue. Control Hue Bulbs, LED Strips and Living Colors lamps right alongside your DMX lights. A great solution for elements in architectural lighting and Film/TV production
- New Sound Active timing control for Stacks. Use your iOS device's built-in microphone or other audio input device to control your light shows
- Inter-App audio support on iOS 7. Send audio and trigger light shows from 3rd party audio apps like Algoriddim djay 2 and others. Party time.
- Luminair will now run in the background when audio-input or inter-app audio is enabled in the current project
- New Tempo (BPM) timing control for Stacks
- New Global timing control for Stacks
- iCloud syncing between all iOS device types
- Bluetooth Keyboard support on iPad devices running iOS 7. See user manual for list of key commands.
- Supports AirDrop file transfer to other devices running iOS 7
- Moved the Stack shuffle control from the playback transport into the Stacks action menu
- Added new track options popup submenu for setting common options like track name, fader color and more without having to display the full track channels view
- Cues are now referred to as "Scenes", to better describe their functionality
- "Custom Layout" tracks are now referred to as "Simple Fader" tracks
- Refined color buttons above color changer tracks
- Simplified new scene options in the add controls menu
- Improved sharing options with ability to send project, fixture, and image files via email, Twitter(images), and Facebook(images)
- Added a "Scene Buttons Toggle Off" user option in settings, which allows you to prevent the active scene from turning off when tapping it's button
- Fixed an issue where email attachments would sometimes not open properly
- Fixed an issue where the Default MIDI Map would sometimes not properly save when closing the app (iPad only)
- Fixed an issue with MSC over USB-based MIDI interfaces (iPad only)
- Many other improvements and bug fixes
Awarded 2012 Lighting Control "Product of the Year" from Live Design Magazine!
Advanced creative lighting control for Live Entertainment, Film/TV production, Architecture and beyond.
Luminair is the ultimate lighting control tool for live entertainment, film/tv production, architecture, and for anyone else who works with creative lighting. It's a full-featured lighting control platform, capable of controlling all DMX compliant gear including LED fixtures, conventional lighting, dimmers, media servers, and more, using any Art-Net or sACN to DMX interface.
- Wireless Magic
Wireless connectivity allows you to be unchained from your gear. Luminair is built on top of open industry standards, and transmits DMX over Wi-Fi using Art-Net and/or sACN E1.31 protocols, making it compatible with lots of existing DMX interfaces and other lighting gear.
- Projects + iCloud
Luminair's new project system periodically saves your files in the background, so you never have to manually save again. The new interactive project manager shows you a preview image of all of your files. Luminair also now works with iCloud, for seamless syncing of project files between multiple devices.
- Powerful multi-touch controls
Luminair has a brilliant and refined user-Interface, with powerful touch-optimized controls for working with individual channels, as well as multi-channel fixture profiles. Some of the highlights include wide fader controls, large trigger buttons, RGB and CMY color pickers, XY controls with accelerometer support, and easy touch-based channel assignment.
- Stacks Playback
Luminair offers continuous automated show playback with Stacks, making it very easy to put together shows for a wide variety of uses. Creating looks and playing back shows is a similar process as creating an iTunes playlist. Scenes are added to a stack, each with their own individual hold and fade time.
- Timing FX
Apply new Timing FX options like Sound Active, Tap Tempo, or Global Timing to control Stack playback. Sound-active mode can detect sounds over the built-in microphone or other audio input hardware and trigger your lighting shows. Sound Active mode also supports Inter-App Audio (IAA) on iOS 7.
- Smart Ready
Luminair can now control smart lights right alongside your DMX-controlled lighting. Great for an additional design element in Film/TV production, architectural/installations, and so much more. Luminair supports Philips Hue, "Friends of Hue" LED lights, as well as "Smartlink" compatible Living Colors lamps.
- MIDI and OSC Input (iPad only)
Luminair supports MIDI and OSC input for various controls and actions. Map faders, knobs and buttons to trigger scene changes, change fader levels, playback and more. Compatible w/ USB CoreMIDI, RTP MIDI over Wi-Fi, and Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer.
More Key Features:
- Brilliant Retina display UI
- Universal App
- 1 DMX output universe (512 channels)
- 1 DMX input universe (512 channels / Art-Net only)
- Supports both Art-Net and sACN E1.31(output) protocols
- Analyze DMX and record snapshot cues from input universe
- Display DMX values on external display via AirPlay, HDMI or component video (iPad only)
- Master Blackout and Output controls
- Individual fade and hold times per scene
- Assign images from photo library and bulit-in camera as scene references
- Fullscreen CoverFlow-like view with gestures for triggering scenes
- Use gestures to trigger and navigate between scenes in fullscreen mode
- Includes fixture preset library. Can also save custom presets.
- Open PDF documents right inside the app
- Supports AirDrop, "Open In…", and other sharing options
- Internal HTTP web server for transferring files between devices
- Works with any Art-Net or sACN DMX interface
- Also compatible with LCompanion on Mac with Enttec Open USB DMX and Enttec DMX USB Pro interfaces
Plus more... See full details at http://synthe-fx.com
Emoji Emoticons Pro ...View Details>
Upload Custom Video ...View Details>
Downloads — Downlo...View Details>
Gmail - email from G...View Details>
Fantastical 2 - Cale...View Details>
Google DriveView Details>
Lookup+ by PrivacySt...View Details>
Emoticon & Emoji Key...View Details>
Week Calendar - Easy...View Details>
Yahoo MailView Details>