Seller: Hojoki GmbH
• CatchApp for iPad is finally here!
• app launch: jump directly from a feed update to the native app
• details view for feed updates
• preview images for feed updates
• sorting after pull down to refresh
• handle your newsletter subscription within the app settings
• sending emails from within the app
• app content is now visible in the iOS7 app switcher
Many more bug fixes and stability improvements are included in this release.
The pulse of work: The easiest way to catch up with everything your team is working on. See what's going on, gain insights and take action.
• “Helps managers track what their teams are working on“ - The Next Web
• “Wish I had it when I was a PM“ - ZDNet
• “Great innovation for managers” - Glenn (Manager at British Airways)
• “Perfect overview of what's going on” - James (Director at Supercool)
• “Love the design of the app and the clean interface” - Carlos (CxO & Founder at adaptive.me)
HOW IT WORKS
CatchApp connects to the apps your team is working in. It extracts the activities of each team member and shows them in chronological order. It’s your newsfeed for work. Lists let you split up this newsfeed into smaller sections to get super-organized. Real-time updates notify you of activities via push notification on your iPhone and iPad. CatchApp is also available on the desktop web browser of your choice.
CatchApp supports Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Evernote, Box, OneDrive / Skydrive, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, Bitbucket, Desk, Zendesk, Highrise, Yammer, Salesforce Chatter, Mendeley, Lighthouse, Twitter, and RSS feeds.
You can use the app for free with a limit of 100 feed updates per month. Increase the limit by referring CatchApp to friends and colleagues. This way you can earn up to 1,000 free updates per month.
Upgrade to CatchApp premium for unlimited updates, commenting and premium integrations. Your first month comes as a free premium trial and after that it’s just $4.99/month or $49.99/year. The subscription will automatically renew if not cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. The current period itself cannot be cancelled.
Terms of Service: http://getcatchapp.com/tos
Visit us at https://getcatchapp.com for more information and to try out our web app.
Please help us by rating the app and reporting bugs to email@example.com.
I'd love more details about my coworkers' basecamp actions. Also the ability to comment
Connected my tools and now I can easily keep informed.
A newsfeed for my team. Great idea. Works fine so far.
It's so easy to stay up to date with many projects now, thanks to CatchApp. Love it!
Emoji Emoticons Pro ...View Details>
Upload Custom Video ...View Details>
Downloads — Downlo...View Details>
Fantastical 2 - Cale...View Details>
Lookup+ by PrivacySt...View Details>
Gmail - email from G...View Details>
Google DriveView Details>
Emoticon & Emoji Key...View Details>
GoodReader for iPadView Details>