ACHI 2014 Meeting is the official mobile app for the 2014 ACHI National Conference, Succeeding in the Second Curve—The Critical Role of Community in Moving from Individual to Population Health.
The conference is March 5-7, 2014, at the Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions and speaker information
* Create a personalized schedule, update your profile and connect with other attendees
* Expand your professional network and have fun by earning points, badges and other prizes during the event
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes and exhibitor booths.
* View an activity feed to see what fellow attendees are interested in, plus more!
Features of this app:
* Update—connect with ACHI attendees and receive updates on keynote and breakout sessions
* Agenda—view the most updated agenda information including room location and speaker information
* Attendees—see who’s at the event and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors—find ACHI exhibitors and leave comments and checkin with them
* Profile—enhance your networking time by adding your photo, title, company and areas of interest
* Leaderboard—keep up with other active app users and see who can get the most points. Points will be attached to a variety of activities on the app.
The Association for Community Health Improvement is the premier national association for community health, community benefit, and healthy communities professionals. ACHI delivers education, professional development, peer networking and practical tools that help expand knowledge and enhance performance in achieving community health goals.
Emoji Emoticons Pro ...View Details>
Upload Custom Video ...View Details>
Downloads — Downlo...View Details>
Gmail - email from G...View Details>
Fantastical 2 - Cale...View Details>
Google DriveView Details>
Lookup+ by PrivacySt...View Details>
Emoticon & Emoji Key...View Details>
Week Calendar - Easy...View Details>
Yahoo MailView Details>