Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish
Seller: DoubleDutch, Inc.
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
ACEP13 is the official interactive mobile app for the ACEP13 Scientific Assembly annual meeting in Seattle, Washington, Oct. 14-17, 2013.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find parties.
* Upload your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, events and exhibitor booths.
* Participate in the innovatED experience.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Complete your Exhibitor Booth Visitor Card exclusively in app.
* Explore the scavenger hunt in the ACEP Research Forum.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from ACEP13, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and where you are from
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Enjoy the app and have a great time at ACEP13 - the world’s largest emergency medicine conference!
The ACEP13 app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
It doesn't stay where I am, in a course ppt e.g., when I jump out to another app. It fully restarts and I have to navigate all the way back to the ppt. Otherwise pretty good.
I liked that my personal course schedule populated into it. I liked that I could get to the syllabus right from there as well, and follow along with the presenter. It would be better if I could also, from there, directly complete the course evaluation in real time, rather than having to keep track of a link in a separate email several times daily. It would also be helpful if I did not have to open each course to see the room number.
Lots information, fun and handy especially at innovatED!!
I love the new ACEP13 app. Schedules, maps, EVERYTHING all on my iPad. I especially like being able to create my personal agenda. Now, i just need to get to Seattle! Looking forward to a great meeting.
I like that the app is focused on social activity of the attendees in addition to providing the standard conference information. Nice UI too.
I'm looking forward to using this app on my iPhone and iPad at ACEP this year. Thanks ACEP!
Great how the app delivers ones personal course schedule. The direct integration into all social media sites makes posting and tweeting so easy in one place. Like the competitiveness of the check-in features and the leader score board.
Is it blocked??? It doesnt open on 1st day of ACEP....
Apparently this app only works for ACEP members or attendees. Anyone without an assigned login like vendors are excluded? No way to use the app without login.
Emoji Emoticons Pro ...View Details>
Upload Custom Video ...View Details>
Downloads — Downlo...View Details>
Gmail - email from G...View Details>
Fantastical 2 - Cale...View Details>
Google DriveView Details>
Lookup+ by PrivacySt...View Details>
Emoticon & Emoji Key...View Details>
Week Calendar - Easy...View Details>
Yahoo MailView Details>