A popular application of the handheld devices is to make use of the built-in Map to measure distances and areas. You may have been resigned to accepting the rough results for the lines and areas you digitize by using your finger tip or a capacitive stylus. Now, you can experience exciting digitization precision with the “Area - Distance” app. You will be able to do the following using the Area - Distance app on your iPAD, iPhone or iPod touch:
* Precisely digitize Points, Lines and Areas and save them as Features.
* View position, length or area values for the saved Features.
* Label the Lines with segment lengths and directions as well as corner angles.
* Label the Areas with size in acres and square feet or hectares and square meters.
* Measure distances and areas without saving the shapes.
* Move existing nodes to fine-tune the map drawing.
* Create Points from entered coordinates.
* Create Points from an imported text file.
* Create a Point or record a node by picking the GPS location.
* Search a location by address or by coordinates.
* Save the job data file for later use.
* Output the drawing and the coordinates to PDF.
* Email the job data files and the PDF files to your colleagues.
The Area - Distance app comes with a detailed built-in help document.
Please note: Location data depends on the GPS receiver used. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app will let you easily toggle the built-in GPS on or off.
Emoji Emoticons Pro ...View Details>
Downloads — Downlo...View Details>
Upload Custom Video ...View Details>
Home Design 3D GOLDView Details>
Fantastical 2 - Cale...View Details>
Lookup+ by PrivacySt...View Details>
Gmail - email from G...View Details>
Google DriveView Details>
Emoticon & Emoji Key...View Details>
Yahoo MailView Details>