Seller: ADP, Inc
• Dealer IT enhancements including Accept Case and Escalate Case
• Filtering enhancement for all pending Dealer IT cases
• Store Name visible in Case Details screen
Service Connect Mobile, for ADP Dealer Services clients, puts answers and knowledge @ your fingertips. Stay connected to ADP Support from anywhere in your dealership, or when you are on the go. Create and update cases, receive alerts and push notifications, search knowledge sources, and contact your ADP Client Account Manager using your iOS mobile device. It's safe and secure, keeping your dealership information protected.
IMPORTANT: This app is for ADP Dealer Services DMS users only. Users are required to have ADP Service Connect release SX074 loaded on their DMS before successfully logging into this application.
Key Features Include:
• Review Support Cases
o My Open Cases
o My Closed Cases
o All Open Cases
o All Closed Cases
• Create New Support Cases
• View, manage and create alerts
o Create Dealer IT alerts based on application
o Create Dealer IT alerts based on location
• Search and view knowledge sources
• Contact your ADP Client Account Manager (CAM)
• Review and change system information
• Push Notifications
o Receive real-time case update notifications
o Receive real-time alert notifications
• This mobile application does not transmit or use any sensitive personal information
• Username and PIN protected
• Sessions time out based on inactivity
• Client number (CNumber) and user name login credentials are stored on the device when first entered
• PIN is required upon each login and is not stored on the device
• ADP Service Connect release SX074
• iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5
• iPad 2 or higher, including iPad Mini
• iOS 4.3 or higher
• Connection to the Internet
• ADP DMS Username and PIN (setup in Service Connect desktop)
This app is currently in Beta, so you cannot just download and use. You must contact your ADP account team to be given access.
After they did a update on the app I'm unable to log in for my account.
Just like the other ADP app, login failed.
I was unable to set up my access due to showing the validation code only for a split second. The pages do not fit the screen and they are too busy. Very frustrating. Good luck with it.
TurboScan: quickly s...View Details>
CamCard - Business c...View Details>
Scanner Pro by Readd...View Details>
Splashtop 2 Remote D...View Details>
Documents To Go® Pr...View Details>
AirWatch MDM AgentView Details>
VirtualBrowser for F...View Details>
Documents Free (Mobi...View Details>
Facebook Pages Manag...View Details>