Seller: Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- iOS7 bug fixes (audio related)
- Parental Controls Added!
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
*** Money-Back Guarantee (see below) ***
Join the Cat in the Hat as he teaches Dick and Sally all about maps! Explore pictures and diagrams, learn new vocabulary words, and personalize the story with your own narration. Did you know you can use maps to learn about cities, topography, temperature, terrain and more? Which maps do you know how to use?
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- INTERACT with many different types of maps
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- FOLLOW along with 2 fun ways to read
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Random House licensed app: www.randomhouse.com
*** Money-Back Guarantee - If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please visit www.omapp.com/guarantee for a full refund (restrictions apply).
Ocean house media makes the best books for kids. These are 1 million times better than the physical copies of the books. With parental controls and other features that help kids learn vocabulary, pronunciation and intonation. I will continue to buy every book they produce.
Before a family trip this summer, my child used this app to learn about many different types of maps. The app was very informative and entertaining.
I had never seen this Seuss book so I didn't know what to expect. This isn't his best work. In addition, this version has lots of distracting pop ups that break the rhythm of the writing. Informative? Some what, but it breaks all continuity. Also, like all the iOS Seuss books, the publishers have an annoying feature of putting annoying "helpful" hints that disrupt your reading showing gestures and trying to show you how the touch to speak works (e.g. Touch a word and hear it) even when you think you turned this off, it will do a surprise attack on you and break your rhythm.