Languages: English, French, German
Seller: Boinx Software Ltd.
- Full support for chapter navigation
- Control slideshow volume
- Enhanced compatibility with iPhone OS 3.0 and higher.
With FotoMagico Remote you can control a live FotoMagico slideshow presentation with your iPhone or iPod touch, while you are away from your computer, e.g. when walking around on the stage. To help you with your live narration, FotoMagico Remote also includes a teleprompter, which will always display a thumbnail and the speaker notes for the currently displayed slide.
- Control the slideshow with start, stop, pause, and skip buttons
- Displays a thumbnail for the current slide
- Display the teleprompter notes for the current slide
- Jump to any chapter of the slideshow
- Control the sound playback volume
- FotoMagico Remote requires Boinx FotoMagico 3.0 or newer running on Mac OS X Leopard (or newer).
- Chapter navigation and volume control require FotoMagico 3.1 or later.
- A local WiFi network must be available for communication between the Mac and the iPhone or iPod touch.
Does what it's supposed to very well, I haven't had any problems so far. Just wish it had a few more features (like time remaining in slideshow, volumes control...) and it's a bit expensive for a remote app.
Fotomagico Remote works right every time, even with a presentation with 130 high resolution images. That said, it doesn't do more than Stop and Go and display notes in a font invisible to a geezer like me. I have two other quibbles. First, it's expensive. By comparison, Keynote Remote is a 99¢ iPhone app for Keynote, and it does everything Fotomagico Remote does and more. Fotomagico doesn't work in landscape mode. Second, Boinx's support doesn't clearly explain the wifi connection between the iPhone and the Fotomagico software. Saying that the iPhone and Mac need to be on the same network isn't informative enough. Most of us think of a wifi network in the sense of the network through an external wireless router. Yes, Fotomagico Remotes works with a wireless router's network. But it isn't required. An Airport-enabled Mac can create a computer to computer network that the iPhone can join, so Fotomagico Remote will work even where there is no wireless router available.
InstaSize - Post Ent...View Details>
Split Pic Photo Edit...View Details>
PicLab - Photo Edito...View Details>
Pic StitchView Details>
Glide - Video Textin...View Details>
Perfect365 - Face Ma...View Details>