• Universal App
Enjoy 123D Creature Show on your iPad! Now you can create your own custom creature artwork on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Live background Preview
When adding a background you can now quickly preview how different images will look or even view the live camera output in the background to get just the look you want.
• Support for front facing camera when taking background photos
• Tap to focus when shooting background photos
• Double tap when posing to frame your creature
• Performance enhancements & minor bug fixes
Customize your photos like never before with 123D Creature Show for iPhone and iPod touch. Add poseable 3D characters to your photos, Create amazing images for avatars, contact photos, or just for fun. You create the pose, choose the camera angle and insert your creature into your own photos anywhere you want!
Simply pick a creature from the library and pose it. Drag on joints to move and bend their arms, legs, torso, head, and ears until you get them just right. When you have your pose complete, add a photo as a background and tweak your lighting and photo filter to create just the look you want.
- Includes 11 original poseable creatures to choose from designed by artist Adam Beamish including Animals, Monsters, Zombies, Fairies, and more!
-Bend & Twist tools for creating dynamic and unique poses
- Bring your creature into your world by choosing background images from your photo library or taking photos with your device camera
- Take your creatures on vacation and photograph them in famous and exotic locations
- Spice up a boring meeting by messaging your coworkers with pictures of creatures invading the boardroom
- Choose from a variety of photo filters to stylize your images
- Adjust lighting and shadow effects to create realistic compositions or to blend a creature into your photos
- Share your images to Facebook and Twitter; send by message or email; or save to your photo library
- Supports AirDrop for sharing of images
- Optimized for the new iPhone 5S, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display! Utilizing a multithreaded, 64 bit architecture 123D Creature Show harnesses the power of the A7 processor & GPU to perform complex posing and deformation calculations previously requiring a dedicated desktop workstation.
All of the amazing original creatures you see in this App were created by Adam Beamish using 123D Creature for iPad. 123D Creature is a free character creation app that lets you build, sculpt, paint, render and 3D print any creature you can dream up. Download 123D Creature for iPad and start designing your own creatures today!
Recommended iPhone 4S and above.
Could the 123D Creature app for iPad be made into an app for iPhone? Or could it be combined with this app? I'd love to be able to make my own characters.
First of all, I must say this is beyond phenomenal! Very cool! I found this intuitive and fun to use! Can you make this available for the iPad mini as well since I use the123D Creature app on there? Is there any way you guys can have us sign in so we can use the models we made? After editing them, it would be cool to email(like we can on 123D Creature) the posed model to ourselves so we can have a copy on the computer to use. Since this is the post editing version, would it be possible to make a turntable for our work and then email that movie file to ourselves? Being a 3D artist, I use the 123D Creature all the time and import said creations into ZBrush for fine tuning the details. I've even brought models into 3Ds Max
I heard about this App on TII and decided to give it a try. I've been having fun adding these creatures to pictures. It's easy to pose the creatures so they seem to have been there when the picture was taken. Great app.
Strange app but very cool!
So how do you get your characters from 123d creature to this app? Or can we just create our own characters in 123d and not import them? Marketing scheme?
iPhone 5S, the app doesn't even open and it freezes my phone
InstaSize - Post Ent...View Details>
Split Pic Photo Edit...View Details>
PicLab - Photo Edito...View Details>
Pic StitchView Details>
Glide - Video Textin...View Details>
Perfect365 - Face Ma...View Details>