For less than the price of a single Automotive magazine, you can have access to over 30,000 videos from over 70 popular video sources - and hundreds of thousands of automotive videos from YouTube's automotive category. Anything from the hilarity of the David's Farm gang to the official video feeds from Ferrari, BMW, Mercedes, Chevrolet, and many other car manufacturers.
Built on the same framework as our popular Vlogger apps, and with constantly updated channel feeds, this app is your most convenient connection to a huge collection of automotive content!
Whether your trying to see what's new from your favorite car maker, to catching up with videos from your favorite car magazines, to searching for DIY tips for automotive maintenance - this app has you covered and includes:
* Constantly updated channel specific content from over 70 popuar video feeds.
* Over 30,000 videos, automatically updated with the latest additions for each channel as soon as they are available.
* A convenient and alphabetized list of all available channels to make finding your favorite channels easy.
* Two types of built-in search functionality - you can search by channel to filter your favorite channel's content to your search terms, or you can use the search tab to search everything automotive on YouTube.
* Full YouTube community integration. Optionally, login with your YouTube account information to rate videos, comment, favorite, or subscribe so that your mobile findings will always be available on your YouTube account.
* A developer blog view to stay in touch with the latest updates planned for this application, and a more apps view to stay up to date with the latest from GeekUtils.
* A contact page for the developers. This is an ongoing project and we welcome your feature suggestions and additions and look forward to talking to you!
This is the *ultimate* application for the automotive enthusiast. Whether you are the casual daily driver just doing research on what's new from all of the famous makers to a racing fanatic searching for tips and tricks to pimp your ride - this is the most convenient way to stay up to date with what's happening in the automotive industry and vlogosphere.
This application has been designed to work best on WiFi or 3G carriers. As with any video intensive application - EDGE and 3G will work fine, but does not provide the most responsive viewing experience. For the best overall experience and highest quality video, please use WiFi.
IMPORTANT: This application directly displays YouTube video feeds and videos. YouTube makes videos available in listings before they are actually playable on mobile devices. If a video is not immediately playable, please be patient - as soon as YouTube finishes processing the video WILL play.
DISCLAIMER: This application has been designed to give you an easy way to browse public video feeds via a sleek mobile condensed view. GeekUtils is not responsible for views, opinions, or affiliations expressed within the public content in this app. GeekUtils is in no way affiliated with any of the individual content providers represented in this app.
It gives me a cardon to watch all these automotive shows with in this great app! Good job!
Well worth the price.
GeekUtils always puts out a quality product an this is no exception. A clean interface and killer videos. Great app, keep 'em comin.
I had a lot of fun just browsing through the videos - good job!
I'm a huge automotive fan and I was skeptical when I downloaded this but it's awesome. I love that the video listings are sorted from newest (top) to oldest - that makes it so easy for me to find the latest videos. Quite a few channels are included - some that I didnt know about and some that I was already following. Cool!
Lots of videos from nearly every manufacturer. Hours and hours of pretty cool content to keep you up to date on your favorites.
NYTimes for iPadView Details>
The Economist for iP...View Details>
Zinio – 5,000+ Dig...View Details>
New York PostView Details>
The New Yorker Magaz...View Details>
National Geographic ...View Details>
The Washington Post ...View Details>
TIME MagazineView Details>
The Wall Street Jour...View Details>