Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: Soleasoft SARL
* You can now save your routes for offline use
* 3D buildings display in major cities
* Tile map cache improvements
* You can now choose from native iOS or Google™ map tiles
* Street view implementation
* Premium version available
* Media player tunes selection fixed
* Major and minor bugs fixed
iWay GPS Navigation turns your iPhone into a voice-guided GPS navigation system with turn-by-turn driving directions and other features.
No monthly fee! No yearly fee! Free update and life time use…
You dont want to use data with your 3G or 4G connection? Not a problem, iWay allows you save your routes while you are connected to wifi for an offline use.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
* Offline mode
* 2 maps tiles providers : Google™ maps or native iOS™ maps
* 3 routes providers : Google™, BingMaps™, MapQuest™
* 3D buildings and indoor maps in major cities
* Street View full screen implementation
* Customize iWay by choosing from the 100 high quality voices available on the Premium version
* Map data is always up-to-date in real time.
* Full support for portrait and landscape mode.
* Speed camera warnings as standard with free updates
* 3D Satellite bird’s-eye view for ultra realistic navigation
* HD synthesized voice for high quality spoken street names and directions (on premium version).
* Turn-by-turn navigation cover 193 countries and in 45 different languages !
* Real-time turn-by-turn voice guidance, fully integrated and synchronized with the iPod.
* Auto Re-route – If you take a wrong turn, it will automatically adjust your route to get you to your destination (unlimited use in premium version).
* iPod integration: Listen to your music, audiobooks, & podcasts directly within iWay.
* Background voice navigation while using other apps.
* Google™ and MapQuest™ Local Search integration for the best POI search (Millions of POIs available).
* Place a phone call directly from POI search results.
* iPhone contacts address book integration.
* Share easily your current location, destination, and ETA with friends via email, sms and Facebook.
* Magnetic compass integration for the best map heading experience at low and high speed.
* Optimized display for retina screens.
* Optimized routes for driving, walking and biking.
* Simple, intuitive user interface.
* And much more to discover...
iWay GPS works on iPhone5, 4S and 4. iOS 5.0 minimum.
TAGS:gps,speed cam,route,way,car,maps,driving directions,navigation,local,traffic,hotels,restaurants,pnd
P.S : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Great gps I love it
Nice lil app
Nothing things that let's me play my music n keep going is fine with me
Can't find nothing with it yet but I will keep trying!!!
It works good and all but lately it has developed an aversion of high ways and GPS signal strength can be spotty. Also larger buttons would be nice and a way to turn of satellite map view would also be nice and the zoom in and out buttons are lagtastic and don't work.
Works well once you figure it out. Icons very small not extremely intuitive
Took me a while to figure out, but it works amazing! One of the best GPS products I have used.
Bought the full version for some of the features. Good overall app. Just need to make the icons a little more user friendly. They are a little small and look very much alike. I would also like to see atleast one more voice available for free on the paid version.
The interface can get confusing if you are the one driving. The icons are so small and the pictures are so similar you have to bring you phone close to your face to distinguish which is which. No very safe while you are driving.
Pay attention to the street signs because if u wait till it tells u to turn u have already passed it be at least 2 blocks. It is a good map system just needs tweaking
Pro. Responds to route deviation better Con. If it loses cell signal you have to restart the program when you regain signal or it is lost trying to recalculate
I like this app a lot. I bought it when it was on "sale" for a couple of dollars. Used it to drive 600 miles from home. The app appears stable and the directions were great. Ive used other gps systems for the same route and it took longer. The only thing I would like to see improved is more advance notice on turns. This app is well worth the money. Thank you
I truly like this app it works well and the price was right. No complaints at all.
It's not the best
Wont work on either iphone 4.
Still not ready for prime time. I want so bad to love this app but can't quite get there. It crashes on simulation. Interface not very intuitive, and accuracy is off, even when using google maps for navigation source. Strange...
Don't waist you time. Just terrible and confusing. I wish I had listened to the reviews but I didn't. Don't be like me.
The interface is terrible and not user friendly. Lack of options for customization. Annoying voice keeps repeating.
This program is terrible. It tells you turn in one mile twenty times. What a piece.
I paid for this app a while back and it did work at one time! Now every time I type in a route, it just completely closes the app! Soo this app does me absolutely no good!!!
Terrible app! Do not waste your money, time and sanity trying to take a road trip with this. Got lost so many times because it was telling me to "continue for 1 mile" 8xs in a row and wouldn't tell me my exit!
She should tell me the turn before I passed it or on it. I got lost so many times because of this app. And too many voice announcement that says "continue for one mile". It will keep going to make noise until sometimes it shows 0.20 miles on the screen. It's annoying !
I normally don't review apps but this One is so bad I must warn others to Not waste your money on this crap app. There is so much wrong with it I can't even begin to list them all.
Does not work.
The app never works. Lots of promise but cannot connect. Very sad.
For the most part it's an okay app BUT I wish it would inform me of a turn before I'm right at it or AFTER I miss it.
NE is Nebraska when it's north east
I am very unhappy with the app, it is always has a weak signal hence I can't use it no matter where I am. It is the worst.
Horrible program. You can't adjust what you see on the map at all. It also tells the next direction AFTER you missed it or went with it. We went back to using the standard Maps App for our trip today. This ended up being a waste of money.
This is by far the WORST app EVER! You should give everyone their money back and disable this worthless app.
This is by far one of the worst apps I've downloaded. How do I get my money back?
Here I am stuck in a strange place. Ok I remember I have this App so naturally I turn it on only to find out that this is a crappy App-whoever you are, you should be put in App jail!!! Refund every one now!!!
Very bad app waste of money . Not worth even 1 cent .
Destroyed my battery life. Awful app!
This app is the worst i ever purchased , navigator kept talking even after turned off, wrong directions , why do you want to facebook while your driving, very dangerous and stupid
Worst product. Locks up Iphone every time used. Have to reboot phone to clear it. Asked for refund & they don't respond
It is completely useless and really stupid Idea. I ll suggest to people that do not even try to download free one this app it's completely useless I swear. According to my story I download free one first then I download With charge one but free one is much better then charge one. Also always shows signal excused. Completely useless company should stop this app.
I want my money back!!!
This app is so bad Apple should refund the what we paid. I would give it zero stars if I could
Installed app, so far a waste of money ! Weak GPS signal is the constant message while other apps are getting a good signal. 2 messages to "support" via e mail and no response.
While the features of the app are great, the accuracy of this app is terrible. Put in the actual address, it took me to the center of a neighborhood in the town, 30 minutes in the wrong direction.
Awful App. Totally useless.
Just spend the money on a quality navigation system. You partly have to know where you're going to use this because there's no warning whatsoever for when you need to turn. And I get a little thrown off on the mispronouncing of abbreviations ie St (street) is called saint or Dr (drive) is called doctor.
After I bought this I was excited I would have a decent navigation for cheap. After the first time I used it I went back to the iPhone map app... Mapquest for free is better
not a good buy I'm disappointed