Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: Soleasoft SARL
* Fixed a bug on HQ Voices activation
* You can now save your routes for offline use
* 3D buildings display in major cities
* Tile map cache improvements
* You can now choose from native iOS or Google™ map tiles
* Street view implementation
* Premium version available
* Media player tunes selection fixed
* Major and minor bugs fixed
iWay GPS Navigation turns your iPhone into a voice-guided GPS navigation system with turn-by-turn driving directions and other features... but for free !!!
No monthly fee! No yearly fee! Free update and life time use…
You dont want to use data with your 3G or 4G connection? Not a problem, iWay allows you save your routes while you are connected to wifi for an offline use.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
* Offline mode
* 2 maps tiles providers : Google™ maps or native iOS™ maps
* 3 routes providers : Google™, BingMaps™, MapQuest™
* 3D buildings and indoor maps in major cities
* Street View full screen implementation
* Customize iWay by choosing from the 100 high quality voices available on the Premium version
* Map data is always up-to-date in real time.
* Full support for portrait and landscape mode.
* Speed camera warnings as standard with free updates
* 3D Satellite bird’s-eye view for ultra realistic navigation
* HD synthesized voice for high quality spoken street names and directions (on premium version).
* Turn-by-turn navigation cover 193 countries and in 45 different languages !
* Real-time turn-by-turn voice guidance, fully integrated and synchronized with the iPod.
* Auto Re-route – If you take a wrong turn, it will automatically adjust your route to get you to your destination (unlimited use in premium version).
* iPod integration: Listen to your music, audiobooks, & podcasts directly within iWay.
* Background voice navigation while using other apps.
* Google™ and MapQuest™ Local Search integration for the best POI search (Millions of POIs available).
* Place a phone call directly from POI search results.
* iPhone contacts address book integration.
* Share easily your current location, destination, and ETA with friends via email, sms and Facebook.
* Magnetic compass integration for the best map heading experience at low and high speed.
* Optimized display for retina screens.
* Optimized routes for driving, walking and biking.
* Simple, intuitive user interface.
* And much more to discover...
iWay GPS works on iPhone5, 4S and 4. iOS 5.0 minimum.
TAGS:gps,speed cam,route,way,car,maps,driving directions,navigation,local,traffic,hotels,restaurants,pnd
P.S : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
I like the fact that it has turn by turn navigation, and the interface is awesome.
This is a perfect app
The apps is very good and easy to use.
I am so happy for this ideas
I love it can not wait to get full version
It's all free for me cuz I have a iPod touch
Know that commercial where the GPS says turn left and they go off the cliff? I think it was this app. Voice navigation is almost non existent you'll spend your whole day making u turns as it tells you you have left the route a block after you did. DOES NOT HAVE TURN BY TURN NAVIGATION. Gives you one promo, and then randomly chimes in. Deleting it now.
I cannot get anything to work, I could use a paper map & get there faster.
Not at all impressed. Screen kept flickering. An it would eventually kick me off. Deleted it before I even used it. Wouldn't stay on long enough to let me use it.
Even after I bought your "price of a cup of coffee" app for $2.99, every time I enter an address, it says invalid!
On the plus side, it did have my destination in its database. Using it was maddening, because it would give one vocal guide only until after I passed the next turn. This happened five times in a row. I deleted it.
Las primeras veces que lo utilicé funciono bien pero últimamente se traba y se apaga sólo y tengo que volver a poner la ruta. Deberían arreglar eso, más porque es comprado.
This is a crippled version. Keeps asking about upgrading to the full version, shows you ads all over, and many features are disabled. Waste of time.
70 voices of the same for $3 thanks
It crash, it freez, it goes on grey when over 30 miles/hour. Good when stand still, that's the one star for...!!! wasted time and money, do not tear your hair down. NO BUENO.
I cannot believe that Apple prevents us from using Google Maps, which is a great app. But instead advises using Tom Tom which is garbage. Every time u turn around they are selling u a video game. I put Costco into the search field and it found one 250 miles away. Google found one 12 miles away.
Couldn't even use once. It kept taking me to the Internet and App Store when I was just trying to type where I wanted to go. Delete!
I haven't gotten it yet but I see not good reviews. I'll check it out!
By far the WORST gps ever!!!! Constantly freezes up so u have to turn around bc u miss ur turn or it re routes an u are goin an extra 2 miles
Starting point and destination font ridiculously tiny,can't read. Whole scheme confusing and crude
Ways is way too slow
You have to pay for Voice Navigation! This should be free. My Droid offered free voice navigation but there's nothing actually free for iPhone!? Taking off. Don't fall for this. Too many app developers do this.
Awful, awful, awful. Can't believe I wasted a dollar.
This app said free voice navigation. After using it for less than 4 miles, the voice came on and told me the voice navigation was disabled and to purchase the premium edition to continue use! Ridiculous!
Wouldn't even find a direction, kept loading
Mayhem from the insurance commercial was a better gps than this load of crap. "you left the route...I have calculated the new route...you left the route." I keep getting lost wasting gas ect. DOWNLOAD MOTION X IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!
I've never seen a GPS that can't find a GPS satellite under a completely open sky. This product is a scam and a waste of time to even read its fantastically amazing BS product description. Apple needs to step up and make an app themselves. And have this one removed.
Apple please remove from app store.
This app is total BS!! It finally downloaded after a shitload amount of time and then literally after 4 mins of driving it shut down and said I havta buy it to continue!! I got lost in a bad neighborhood and was running outa gas!! do urself a favor and dont get involved with this app!! P.S. the only reason I give this app 1 star is cause it doesn't go lower!!
R u kidding me? Don't even download it!!!! Does not work at all, iPhone needs to have free GPS aps... Better than what they r offering ....
The following is a preview of this app: Calculating new route.....you left the route, Calculating new route.....you left the route, Calculating new route.....you left the route. Horribly frustrating
Bad app,it crash every time
for 50 minuts it is good, after that it is so bad u must buy it
Only work in simulation
I didn't get 5 miles before it shutdown and said I must subscribe. Do not download.
Locked up phone. This is a total POS.
I do not know if I recommend this very well.
It's pretty cool at first but after like fifteen minutes the voice guidance and interactive map turns off. Lame
I would not recommend this app to anyone, it's really slow, and doesn't always it you to your destination
Crashes constantly on iPhone 4!
Esta aplicación no sirve se congelo mi celular cuando lo utilice por primera vez y no te da la dirección correcta en el momento
Worst app I have ever seen. It is not intuitive and it froze my iPhone 4s the first time I tried it.
The little graphics are nice and simple...but it crashed and after restarting the app is froze my phone. I honestly didn't know my phone could freeze. I couldn't use it long enough to hear the voice commands.
It's free for a reason
This app is the worst app ever . Do not buy. Within 20 sec , it crashed on me . Do not buy. No stars .