Languages: NB, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
The new Drive Kit Plus for iPhone® 5, 5c, and 5s is now available! Please contact your local Mercedes-Benz dealer for ordering and installation.
Mercedes-Benz is introducing Car-to-X Communication to our roads which enables the exchange of real-time information between vehicles. Early warning is sent to drivers so they can take appropriate action to avoid critical situations.
• Early information about road hazards
• Automatic detection of hazards, break-downs, and accidents (requires a Drive Kit Plus firmware version from September 2013 or later)
• Report hazards from View Map or pull and hold the COMAND controller Down to show the Car-to-X menu at the bottom of the screen.
• Share feedback to confirm hazards reported nearby
Also featured in this version:
• The latest Garmin maps are now available for free download directly from your iPhone! We recommend connecting to a Wi-Fi network for faster download speeds.
• Last-Mile Navi shows you the way, even after leaving your car! The Digital DriveStyle app will automatically give you walking directions on the iPhone once you’ve parked near your destination.
• View Today’s Agenda with iOS Calendar integration to get an overview of your day from the road.
Drive Kit Plus software updates:
• Some features such as Car-to-X and Siri integration require the latest version of Drive Kit Plus software. Please contact your local Mercedes-Benz dealer for more information on the availability and installation of software updates. Additional support and contact information is always available on our website at http://drive-kit-plus.com
Feedback and Support:
• We are constantly working to improve the Digital DriveStyle App and Drive Kit Plus. Please help us by submitting feedback at http://drive-kit-plus.com/en/#s/support
• Answers to Frequently Asked Questions are also available at http://drive-kit-plus.com
Always On! – The perfect integration for iPhone into your Mercedes-Benz equipped with Drive Kit Plus.
Keep in touch with your friends via Twitter or Facebook, listen to your personalized radio station with AUPEO!, send a Glympse of your trip to friends and enjoy 3D city views to lead you to North America and Europe’s most beautiful places.
The innovative Digital DriveStyle App with its Drive Kit Plus accessory for the iPhone lets you enjoy the revolutionary screen design on your Mercedes’ in-vehicle display. Safely navigate through the intuitive user interface with the car’s controller while driving and enjoy the new context-aware flow of Social, Media and Places with the following features:
*** Social ***
• Facebook – listen to your newsfeed, post comments, respond and navigate to events.
• Twitter – reads your timeline out loud and lets you tweet and retweet.
• Glympse – let your friends know where you are at and when you will be arriving via Twitter or Facebook.
*** Media ***
• Social Playlist – listen to your friends’ favorite songs and videos.
• My Music – rediscover your own music with cover art search.
• AUPEO! Personal Radio – enjoy music with your own personalized station. 6 months of premium service included.
• Internet Radio – find your favorite radio stations from around the world.
*** Places ***
• Best-in-class navigation powered by Navigon – a Garmin brand
• Lane Assistant Pro
• Real Road Signs
• Speed Limit Assistant
• Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including spoken street names
• Real Time Traffic Information
• 2D and 3D map display (bird’s-eye view)
• 3D buildings and landmarks
• Local Search and Street View powered by Google
• Millions of preloaded points of interest including gas stations, restaurants and other businesses
*** Hand-held Features ***
• Car Finder
• Car Info with Vehicle Identification Number, Odometer and Fuel Level
The latest NAVTEQ maps with coverage for:
Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, United Kingdom, Iceland, Ireland , Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican, USA, Canada
Hi I need a UAE map !!! Why there is no one ???
When will an iPhone 5 version be available?
To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to complain about the delayed release of this app for the iPhone 5. A big selling point of the brand new CLA 250 is its inclusion of a sophisticated interface between the iPhone and car. It is even spelled out on the sales guide that 'as your fingers caress the stitching of the steering wheel, your body and mind will connect with the car in a whole new way using an unparalleled experience of iPhone interfacing.' Ironically this is not available for my iPhone 5 and for the last 2 months, I've been told you are working "full speed". Now hold on here -- don't you think the sales market for this car targets a tech savy youth generation? Didn't you have sales training meetings with dealership heads explaining the new techniques that will be used to sell this car to the youth market. Well what member of the youth market would be purchasing this brand new car and still own a dated iPhone -- Especially an iPhone 4 that is now antiquated by 2 new generations. Mercedes, please review your iPhone software developers determination to completing this project and crack that whip! Best, Young & Discouraged Purchaser
With the iPhone 5S being announced this week, this app isn't even close to being current. Disappointing for the app to be so far behind the times!
Crashes immediately 100% of time on my 4s. Useless. Buddy tried it on his 5, runs. Needs landscape mode please. I'd pay for this if it ran & had landscape.
Crashes as soon as it starts on a 4S. Useless