Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Seller: Giorgio Ghiggini
• Import KMZ, KML and GPX files by eMail, Tunes, Safari. DropBox and many others.
• Take a photo from Aqua Map and create a Marker with Photo.
• Share your track together with all the Markers and Photos done along the track.
• Added the GPX format for the track and marker sharing
• Battery monitoring when recording a track so to avoid a dead phone.
• Added the GPS Signal Quality info.
An app to satisfy all your Fishing and Boating's needs, developed with the help of professional fishermen.
You will be able to download the best nautical charts and enjoy your new fishing season. Press the RECORD button, put the phone in your pocket and record your fishing trolling track....and much more.
• Amazingly clear maps, thanks to the Retina technology usage.
• User friendly iOS 7 interface.
• Optimized battery usage with battery consumption monitoring; up to 14 hours continuous track.
• You can download maps (for FREE, no additional purchase is required) on the device, to be used later without any internet connection.
• Full coverage US NOAA Nautical charts (including Great Lakes, Alaska and Hawaii).
• Store your track without the need of cellular data or phone signal.
• No problem to receive/make phone calls and messages while recording the tracks.
• Share tracks, markers and pictures in various formats (KMZ and GPX).
• Store an unlimited number of tracks and markers.
• Customize your Marker's icon and Track's color.
• Switch between Map display modes (Offline, Satellite, Roads).
• Measure distances on the map.
• Play your track animation on Google Maps™ and Google Earth™ (KMZ tracks).
• Load any track and marker from internet communities (KMZ, KML, GPX also if zipped) **NEW**
► OPTIMIZED BATTERY USAGE
Unlike many other apps, Aqua Map is designed to use at the best the battery power to ensure being usable for at least one full day (Note 1). Its Battery Consumption Monitoring will stop the track recording when the battery is too low, in order to ensure the phone is still usable at the end of your outdoor's day.
► iOS BACKGROUND MODE
Aqua Map works also when in background, you can receive/make calls and messages while the track recording is running.
Aqua Map lets you download - for FREE!! - the best US Nautical charts (from NOAA) and US Major Rivers (from USACE) with depth contours, buoys, lights, etc. and all it is necessary to enjoy your best fishing experience. No additional purchase is required. With an amazingly clear display at all zoom levels, you can download the maps at home within your device and then use them on the boat without any Internet connection need. Check our Nautical charts at: www.globalaquamaps.com/AquaMapUSA.html
Why do not sharing your favorite's markers on Facebook or sending an email with your last daily track, with all the pictures you captured (Note 2) to show them on Earth or Maps ? With Aqua Map it is just a click.
► LOADING OTHER's TRACKS AND MARKERS **NEW**
Aqua Map can load any KML, KMZ, GPX (also zipped) you can find over the internet or received from your friends. You can load tracks and markers generated from any application (e.g. Google EarthTM, Maps, or other iPhone/iPad apps), obviously including Aqua Map, or any device (e.g. Garmin Etrex, Nuvi, Magellan, etc.).
Note 1. iPhone 4 (12 hours), iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s (14 hours) - the effective battery duration depends by the battery condition, by the temperature, by other apps currently running in background mode and the phone usage.
Note 2. Pictures captured by Aqua Map while recording the track are automatically linked to the track itself, and sent with the track when you share it. To be noted that pictures captured by Aqua Map will be available on your iPhone/iPad internal archive too.
Like any GPS, the signal quality can vary very much depending by the amount of visible sky, foliage, weather condition, etc. GPS is not reliable indoor.
The continuous GPS usage, also in background, can drastically reduce the battery life.
For more information please visit our website at:
www.globalaquamaps.com or send us an email at: email@example.com