Track and log your average and max speed with beautifully designed speedometer. The app uses our well tested algorithm to display and record current, average & max speed, distance and route traveled in real time using device's inbuilt GPS.
- MPH, KM/H
- HUD display to project speed on the windshield.
- Digital and Analog Speedometer
- Distance, Current Speed, Average Speed, Max Speed
- Speed Alerts with Sonar sounds
- Color changing ball in speedometer shows how you are driving, white ball indicates stops, yellow ball indicates good driving, green ball indicates perfect driving, red ball indicates rash driving.
- Plot the performance of your drive in real time, track speed, acceleration and braking over a graph.
- Saves all the trips in a log. Swipe to delete a trip.
- Generate and share trip reports in csv or HTML format or export your routes as a KML file.
- Map View
Full background processing supported. You can easily use other apps while Speed n Miles is working in the background.
Speed n Miles can be used by drivers or sports enthusiasts such as bikers, walkers, runners or even as a trip computer in a boat to track and save complete trip statistics.
NOTE for iPod/iPad users: If your device doesn't have a in-build GPS receiver, you would need an external GPS device.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Works great, easy to use and accurate. One thing I would like to see is that the map could be exported in GPX.
There are many speedometer apps in the App Store but this one is different as it has clean UI and it also saves complete trip details along with driving analytical graph! Good to check your own or teenagers driving behavior.
One of the things I hate most about apps on backlit screens is how bright they are at night, even when turned down to the lowest screen brightness. The Heads Up Display function on this app is great! Not having the device pointing directly at me keeps the glare in the cabin to a minimum and, frankly, it's just cool to have a HUD in my car now. The large numbers overcome the 'double-image' you get on any HUD due to the double pane construction of all windshields. Fun app. I've used other navigational tools from GammaPoint and they work well.