Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
• New Scrolling Toolbar with Camera button.
• Heading Vector in the Direction of movement.
• Distance Tool to Measure Distances between 2 points.
!! TRY before BUY !!!
Try now the new FlyToMap web viewer to see all available maps worldwide !!! Visit viewer.flytomap.com
"With Latest Updated information"
!! Watch "Flytomap GPS" app video on www.appreview.com and www.youtube.com !!
iHunt - Colorado is the best hunting map product available today on the market.
You can Navigate in real time looking your position on the map, you don't need internet connection, switch off the 3G and double your iPhone battery life.
It is a collection of best hunting maps available for Colorado.
- State Game Lands
- State Forest Lands
- State Parks
- the Allegheny National Forest
- the Erie National Wildlife Refuge
- Cooperative Farm-Game Program
- Cooperative Forest-Game Program
A full hunting guide that you can explore like an internet page, BUT WITHOUT ANY INTERNET CONNECTION:
- Hunting in Colorado general information
- Where to Hunt ?
- Seasons and Limits for each hunting activity
- Licensing (License Applications, License Types, License Fees)
All the above fully integrated in a very detailed topographic map, using the same symbology of the best local hunting paper maps, including:
- Parks and Forests boundaries
- Natural areas boudaries
- Elevation contours (10mt step)
- very detailed Mines areas
- rivers and lakes
- Mountain peaks
- Point of Interests
Imagine the above mapping data, fully availabe on your iPhone, without the need of any internet connection, used in conjunction with great application functionalities like:
- Shot your favorite picture and store its position on your map. Add a name and comments and retrive it in the future (....shortly you will be also able to share both pictures and position with your friends....)
- Search for any place, including hunting areas, or your favorite spots and retrive them on the map together with your pictures
-Track and store your path.
-Use latitudes and longitudes to go to your favorite places
- See your position on the map in real time, using your iPhone GPS and without any internet connection
- and many others
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
"Turn off GPS when not in use"
I don't do much hunting, but I have family who will love this app. Maybe they'll actually bring something home this year! Great information you'd have spend hours searching to find, and I think this is a perfect hunting companion allowing to document your entire trip. It is very well designed and easy to use.
I just love killing boosters! This should help a lot with my addiction.
This app is awesome, they have a little too many in app purchases though, this one runs perfect though and never crashes, if you are considering buying this app then buy it, It's in my top five fav apps list!
This app is totally useful. I used this app 3-4 times over the weekend at different locations and it has very good gps accuracy and on and around good map with natural area boundaries for hunting. I absolutely recommend it to anyone.
I have been using this app since a couple of weeks and I love using it. I use it for finding best hunting locations and it does a pretty good job keeping track of me.
As a developer I get tired of people only giving reviews when they don't like an app and never review when they like an app. I found the offline map data to be worthless. In Colorado it is the hunters responsibility to not wander into private land. The only thing the off line map could tell me is what road I parked on. I already knew that. Actually the apple mapping program was better because in had caches of where I was. In the end I almost had to pay a trespass fee of $1500. I think when I am done with this project I will write a hunting app that I will find useful. The app is also slow the developer needs to unit data ahead of time with GCD and think carefully about which objects to free and when.