Languages: Arabic, NB, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, HE, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
Seller: Fabio Borelli
- Update of Aeronautical Charts 01.09.2014
- Premium Version: New feature to download updates
More than 20000 aeronautical charts of United States aerodromes.
AeroChartUS is an application designed for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. It is a pioneer in the segment.
AeroChartUS is an aggregator and content organizer , focused on commercial aviation , which aids in navigation and allows the visualization of navigation charts .
This app facilitates access of pilots to charts - formerly accomplished via PDF through generic readers . Adapted for mobile device access just getting more practical and organized.
Available charts of 2700 aerodromes in the following standards :
• Instrument Approach Procedure (IAP) Charts
• Departure Procedure (DP) Charts
• Standard Terminal Arrival (STAR) Charts
• Charted Visual Flight Procedures (CVFP)
• Airport Diagrams (AD)
• Filter by State
• Search Airfields by FAA code, ICAO code or name
• Search by Description of Charts
• Allows you to zoom in Chart
• Allows to Print (AirPrint) or Email a chart
• Paging ( for charts with more than one page )
• Requires internet access to download the charts
Premium Version (In App Purchase):
• Removes ads
• Stores the charts on the device
• Download all the charts of aerodrome in one click
• Delete all charts
• Download chart updates
Attention : This App should be used as an auxiliary tool in the planning phase of the flight to be conducted , not replacing the official documentation to be used by airmen during phases of flight .
This is a fantastic app.
Don't get ripped off like I did. It will no longer load any charts at all. Worthless.