Languages: Arabic, NB, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, HE, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
Seller: Fabio Borelli
- Premium Version: New feature to download updates
More than 9000 aeronautical charts of european aerodromes.
AeroChartEuro is an application designed for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. It is a pioneer in the segment.
AeroChartEuro is an aggregator and content organizer , focused on commercial aviation , which aids in navigation and allows the visualization of navigation charts .
This app facilitates access of pilots to charts - formerly accomplished via PDF through generic readers . Adapted for mobile device access just getting more practical and organized.
Available charts of 1200 aerodromes in the following standards :
• ADC ( Aerodrome Chart )
• AOC ( Aerodrome Obstacle Chart )
• ARC ( Area Chart )
• ATCSMAC ( Air Traffic Control Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart )
• GMC ( Ground Movement Chart )
• IAC ( Instrument Approach Chart )
• LC ( Landing Chart )
• PATC ( Precision approach terrain chart )
• PDC ( Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart )
• SID ( Standard instrument departure )
• STAR ( Standard instrument arrival )
• VAC ( Visual Approach Chart )
• Filter by Country
• Search Airfields by ICAO code or name
• Search by Description of Charts
• Allows you to zoom in Chart
• Allows to Print (AirPrint) or Email a chart
• Paging ( for charts with more than one page )
• Requires internet access to download the charts
Premium Version (In App Purchase):
• Removes ads
• Stores the charts on the device
• Download all the charts of aerodrome in one click
• Delete all charts
• Download chart updates
Attention : This App should be used as an auxiliary tool in the planning phase of the flight to be conducted , not replacing the official documentation to be used by airmen during phases of flight .