Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Chinese
Seller: Jing Li
Compatible with iOS 7
Update to latest map data
Mexico City Map is a professional Car, Bike, Pedestrian and Subway navigation system.This app will help you determine your location,guide you to destination,plan your subway route,find nearby businesses and restaurants when you travel or live in Mexico City.It work completely offline that can save your money on data roaming cost.We spend several years to develop it. Now it is available on iPhone and iPad.
* Turn by turn GPS navigation make your phone to an advanced GPS device.
* Completely offline work can make you save money on data roaming cost.
* Intelligent subway navigation system.
* Offer vector map so that you can zoom at any level.
* Offer offline route navigation.
* Using animation to show navigation route.
* The only map app offer street names using both local language and english language.
* Switchable 2D/3D map display.
* Offer cool compass function.
* Strong offline address database and a online database as a compensation.
* Smart navigation arrow can help you find directions easily.
* Support car, bike, walk, truck and horse navigation.
* Offer hotel reservation for hotels all over the world.
The POI are few, and the street where I live is not on the map, since it's not in a centric part of the city, which makes me wonder if this will be a recurring problem. Also, I'd like to know if the developer is thinking of adding the MetroBus system and the government Bike rental locations, instead of just the UNAM's BiciPuma.
I cannot believe Apple allowed this app on the site! It says its free, but its not. The free version doesn't work, then I paid 5.00 to make it work. Then I tried to navigate it and it said it would cost another $9.00. I hopeless failure. I feel totally ripped off and will never get another app from this company again!