Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Chinese
Seller: Jing Li
Compatible with iOS 7
Update to latest map data
China Map is a professional Car, Bike, Pedestrian and Subway navigation system.This app will help you determine your location,guide you to destination,plan your subway route,find nearby businesses and restaurants when you travel or live in China.It work completely offline that can save your money on data roaming cost.We spend several years to develop it. Now it is available on iPhone and iPad.
* Offer all cities' offline street map and subway maps in this country.
* Turn by turn GPS navigation make your phone to an advanced GPS device.
* Completely offline work can make you save money on data roaming cost.
* Intelligent subway navigation system.
* Offer vector map so that you can zoom at any level.
* Offer offline route navigation.
* Using animation to show navigation route.
* The only map app offer street names using both local language and english language.
* Switchable 2D/3D map display.
* Offer cool compass function.
* Strong offline address database and a online database as a compensation.
* Smart navigation arrow can help you find directions easily.
* Support car, bike, walk, truck and horse navigation.
* Offer hotel reservation for hotels all over the world.
Wanted $19.95 in app, delete.
It seems this new version update introduced a new bug. It did not launch at all. Directly go back to Home Screen. Have tried it in iPad Mini as well as iPhone5 on iOS 6, same problem.
This app is pretty bad... but at least it works. Thus it gets two stars. Although I did not investigate the maps for each city, those I did look at were pretty basic. They were not much better than a "guide" to the streets, rather than a map. No real detail. Furthermore, there are no English labels on the streets (I speak Chinese, but do not read it, so it is difficult to use if you are limited language). The search function is also next to useless. The POI list is also a joke (describing it as incomplete would still be an overstatement). In a pinch, it might help to you get from one point to another, but I would rather accept the data roaming data charge, and use the built in google maps on the iPhone/iPad. Maps to scroll nicely (gotta at least say something nice about the app) I have purchased several of these apps, and I found that the city maps all seem to be from the same source, thus if you think you might do better going somewhere else for a similar app, you are pretty much out of luck
This app is a ripoff! There is no detail at all! I want a refund! Totally useless.
This app should zxero start. It did not show any details for my home town Guangzhou. take it down from the app store. I want a refune!