"Pain Tracker" is an easy-to-use Pain Diary for iPhone and iPod Touch to help you keep track your pain. It help you track triggers, the effectiveness of medications and any patterns to your pain to identify causes.
*** SUPER SALE 80% OFF !! (Limited Time Offer) ***
Carry around "iPainTracker" in your iPhone or iPod Touch all the time to keep on top of your diary.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface to record information about your pain.
* MONITOR changes in your pain over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* GRAPHICALLY visualize your weight loss (weekly, monthly, 3-monthly)
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other iPhone apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime,
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
* Nutrition Facts
Search and display nutrition information for popular foods (including fast-foods)
* iExercise Journal
Track you daily Exercise/Physical activities. It is available at:
* BMI Calculator /Healthy Weight Tracker
Helps you monitor and track your BMI.
Keywords / Tags: Pain Diary, Pain Journal, Pain Tracker, Pain Log.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this app is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and we recommend consultation with your doctor or health care professional.
Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, in no event will iHealth Ventures LLC ('iHVLLC') be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages. If, notwithstanding, iHVLLC is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss that arises out of your use of the app, iHVLLC's liability shall in no event exceed US $0.01
Could you add a feature in Pain Location to add my own titles? For example, I'd like to be able to add & use titles like "Migraine" or "fibromyalgia". Locations like "front" or "back" are too generic to be useful. It would also be nice to be able to list multiple pain areas and to rate intensity on a scale of 1 to 10. Thanks for the ap!
This is a HUGE RIPOFF! Don't waste your time or money. Even .99c was too much. Nothing like having blank pages where you write in how you feel. There are no setting,no pictures....NOTHING HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. Wish there was an return site!
This app is terrible. When it does launch, you can only add a single pain event in a day. Pain levels fluctuate through the day. How I feel at noon is not how I feel at 6 pm. This app also crashes constantly. I want my dollar back.
It doesn't let you specify where the pain is, only "back", "front", "left", "right", or "other". Useless for what my doctor wants to track. :(
How does an App get a 4+ rating when my iTunes asks me to be the first to write a review? I paid the .99 for this App thinking it was at least as good as iHealth Ventures Blood Pressure Tracker (which I like very much) but I was wrong, so wrong. This App, although a fine attempt, did not please me at all and raised my BP when trying to use it. If you want to track your pain, keep recording it on paper until something better comes along.