From America’s leading authorities on childcare—everything you need to know about your child’s health from birth through adolescence.
In their first app, the authors of the million-copy bestseller The Baby Book and a wide range of popular parenting guides, put a childcare encyclopedia at your fingertips.
Having The Portable Pediatrician app on your mobile device is like getting a house call by Dr. Sears whenever you need it. Whether you are up in the middle of the night with a sick child or looking for sound preventive advice, The Portable Pediatrician provides the answers you seek. This comprehensive app includes:
• A complete A-Z list of pediatric concerns, illnesses, and emergencies, browsable by topic
• A searchable database—enter a keyword and find what you’re looking for
• Special “Dr. Sears Tips” throughout—expert guidance from the Searses’ vast range of knowledge and experience
• A portable medicine cabinet, listing common items to keep in the home and how best to use them
• Helpful advice about pediatric checkups and what to expect at your child’s appointments
• Growth charts—compare your child’s length, weight, and BMI with national averages
• More from the Sears Parenting Library—learn about the authors and the books that more than two million parents rely on for parenting advice.
About Hachette Book Group
Hachette Book Group (HBG) is a leading trade publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre, the second-largest publisher in the world. HBG publishes under the divisions of Little, Brown and Company, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, Grand Central Publishing, FaithWords, Center Street, Orbit, and Hachette Digital.
My Baby's Beat - Hea...View Details>