Blood Pressure Tracker (iBPTracker) is a simple and easy to use iPhone/ iPad/ iPod-Touch app to help you monitor and keep track of your Blood Pressure levels - systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate.
It helps you set a Goal to maintain a healthy blood pressure and monitor your progress. Carry around iBPTracker in your your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch all the time to keep on top of your numbers.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for Systolic , Diastolic blood pressure and Heart Rate.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Pressure levels over time.
* The LOG History display allows one to view all historic data.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Blood Pressure records with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Add text NOTES to each log.
* No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other iPhone apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime, all data is stored locally on your iPhone.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* GRAPHICALLY visualize your weight loss (weekly, monthly, 3-monthly)
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
This app saves Systolic, Diastolic and Heart Rate information with time/date. It is a convenient log of your blood pressure history.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
Track your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. It is available at:
* iExercise Journal
Track you daily Exercise/Physical activities. It is available at:
Sleep Cycle alarm cl...View Details>
7 Minute Workout Cha...View Details>
Running for Weight L...View Details>
Smart Alarm Clock: s...View Details>
All-in Fitness by Sp...View Details>
Yoga.com Studio: 300...View Details>
Fitness for women: w...View Details>
Fitness Buddy : 1700...View Details>
Instant Heart Rate -...View Details>