Seller: Alexander Gross
Support us with your 5 star review to help keep the updates coming!
• Bluetooth mode: enable this setup option in Music Studio and connect to your Bluetooth headphones/speakers in the iOS Settings.
• Bug fixes
Improve Music Studio by reporting bugs and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can't reply if you post them as a review.
Music Studio offers a complete music production environment for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 11 studio-quality instruments (118 in the full version), a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
Visit www.xewton.com for video tutorials, forums and demo songs!
AWARDS & REVIEWS OF THE FULL VERSION
• "A recent composition of mine started on the iPhone with Music Studio" - Jason Hayes, lead composer of "World of Warcraft"
• "GarageBand on your iDevice" - TouchMyApps.com
• "Music Studio is loaded to the brim with features and is a no brainer for composers" - AppAdvice.com
• "If you’re at all serious about your music you can’t really afford to miss out on this app." - razorianfly.com
• "Music Studio justifies the purchase of an iDevice if you're really into it." - appfreakblog.com
• Awards from BestAppEver.com, iPhoneAppsPlus.com, apps4idevices, Palm Sounds
• Photorealistic, dynamically configurable 60-key keyboard (85 in the full version)
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Drum pads, chord pads and chord programming
• 11 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• iPod library or wav/mp3/AAC/ogg file import
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Record up to 8 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Sampler to a create custom instrument or kit from audio files and recordings
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• Background audio playback and recording
• 10 beats (drum loops)
• High-quality reverb
• Resonant filter effect
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo, signature)
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit whole tracks or bars, down to individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows
• iPhone and iPad Retina Display supported
• Compatible audio hardware: iRig, iRig Mic, Line 6 Mobile In, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock and many more.
LIMITATIONS OF THE LITE VERSION
• Saving, exporting and sharing is disabled, hence only one song can be created
• Only 11 instead of 118 instruments are available
• The number of audio tracks is limited to 2 (up to 127 in the full version)
• Only 1 user instrument or kit can be created (unlimited in the full version)
• The keyboard is limited to 5 octaves instead of 7 (85 keys)
• 3 Effects are not available: delay, equalizer and amplifier
• Only 10 instead of 100 beats
• The full version features iTunes file sharing and a WiFi server for exchanging files with your computer.
• MIDI import/export is disabled.
• The full version supports Audiobus.
• No add-on packages (+60 instruments)
• No external MIDI hardware is supported. The full version is compatible with:
CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, Akai SynthStation 25, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
Free email support at email@example.com - Questions, feedback and bug reports are welcome!
If your into creating music this app is perfect. It has most of the functionality of full studio program. When the inspiration hits you can just pull out your phone, or pad and go for it.
This app rocks
I like it
I've been able to add this to live work
Amazingly useful, fun, and sophisticated.
Love this app & will be upgrading to full version & sound packs. The features in the lite vs full version are reasonable. I hope more people support your apps.
The old Strings preset was tight. I don't like the new one, sounds very low quality. Please bring the old one back.
Hate that I'm told to rate an app in order for updates to keep coming.
Its fun to use on the iPad I'll upgrade when I get $
Great wish I knew how to use it
Best music studio program ever on the App Store!!! I highly recommend you buy it!!!
Wow awesome app
This is one of the best apps I have purchased! I would sssooooo buy the paid version! A great user interface and the main keyboard for all the instruments is very helpful!
I give it a hundo cuhh straight up doe. It's cool n deep dog like I'm really feeling it doe dog straight up like fr lol but yo now it's cool n everythang From: Big Black Daddy Dick
Buying the full version after this review. However, the lite version offers plenty for most. The instruments sound great, tons of options from reverb to delay, etc. Piano keys play well as do chords. Worth the download. The lite version is great for the casual player.
The instruments are out of tune and can't play a basic C-major scale without going up and down halfstep for each key. And the instruments sound very corny not real at all.
WOW IM SO GLAD I CAN PRODUCE ON MY PHONE THANKS A LOT, PLEASE PUT MORE SOUNDS, THANKS
Personally I think it's better than the fl studio app. But it does can be a bit of a hassle at first the getting around is a bit odd but once you get use to it, it's pretty awesome. It's not by any means a full studio, but at worst it can help sketch out ideas.
This is a Super program for the iPhone!
Stupid piece of crap, waste of time, I try to record it plays it's own crap.
All of the instruments sound fake and unprofessional of very low quality. But I like the voice recording.
I've NEVER thought I even was going to come CLOSE to a music app this great! This surpassed my expectations by incredulous amounts! Thank you guys for working hard to make an app that sounds great! I will eventually upgrade to pro when I put money on this account which will be WAYYY worth it, then you can save multiple tracks! Worth every second (and penny, for those buying pro) to download this wonderfully extravagant app!
I can't get it to move as much as I want and on the sound effects sets , I try to set them but there is always an unknown and unwanted other sound effect so FIX IT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS MAKING ME MAD
Like this a lot have me the push I need towards my dream
Hard to use but seems good☺️
Ipad 3 with IOS 5. Music Studio never gets past the first page. Hangs indefinitely. Deleted and reinstalled. No help.
This is a great app
That app exit me out all the time!
I'm going to buy the full version! Hopefully they come out with it on PC!!!!!!! It's easy UI makes it a simple program yet complex at the same time! i'd be willing to pay a $50 per program like this on PC
3 stars cause i don't know my way around the game cause before i went to a random thing in the game then all of a sudden i could not get back to the piano so i got confused.
This app is far lot better than GarageBand. The instruments are definitely better than GB and lot of tuning options. I actually plan to use this app for live play too besides making a song.
It's not a clone of FL Music studio or what ever it's called, FL music studio was made in 2011 while music studio (this app) was made in 2010 so make sure you look at stuff before assuming things but I also think that FL studio has a little bit more than music studio but not much, they are about the same.
the exporting is a problem, the mixing is ready and the exporting cannot be done.
I tried the light version of this app. It's a great lil app and the sounds are amazing for an iOS app. I liked the user interface and controls. The reason why I didn't buy this app is because its a clone of FL Studio Mobile, which I already own. There's a lil more functionality in FL Studio Mobile and that app has a long rich history... I've been using Fruity Loops for over 10 years and the iOS version has some integration with the desktop version. I can create my own sounds and kits and import them into FL Studio Mobile. I can also export my FL Studio Mobile session and quickly bring it into my desktop PC DAW. I recommend buying FL Studio Mobile since both apps are the same price... FL Studio Mobile has more functionality. Outside of my recommendation, it's still a rather good app.
If you write music I recommend this app. I wrote some really awesome pieces using this but I really want to save them all but you can't save them. I will give five stars if you could save them.
It's really cool and fun to use but 15$ for a app:/
People complain about what you can and cant do on the app. This is a lite version for you to check it out. But you can purchase the regular version for a price and save your creations
I love to write my own songs using my IPad its great and it helps me write songs too!
I love this app except u cannot save in the lite version. Also every time i create a song it lags when i put in more than one instrument and record it so i cant get the right beat please i would be nice if i was fixed
Attempting to lay down bars via the horizontal tracker interface (the piano roll) is an exercise in pure frustration. Has a gigantic OK button that appears next to note, no ability to just set length and lay down multiple bars in different places by quickly clicking, instead you have to do this bizarre copy and unintuitive drag, horrifically unfun and slow.
I downloaded the app and I went to play a game and I come out of the game and its not there .there for I hated it
Lags like crazy and is difficult to understand
Needs update so I can save my creations. Iove it btw
It reminds me of GarageBand it's awesome
Enjoyed this app a lot. Fiddled around for quite some time, considering to purchase the full version. It's a huge file but with the amount of things this baby has, it's size is understandable. Great preview of the full app, you've really got me on the edge.
It helps me write my music
It's a really fun app but you cannot export or save your creations with basically ruins the lite version, what's the point of spending time on this app if you can't export or save? Other than that its fun. Really would like an update with exporting and saving w on the lite version.
amazing demo! check out the full version with Audiobus!
This apps sounds and fx are unreal for an app
His is one nice app.
This was an awesome app, but on the lite version you cannot save and export your creation. I would have REALLY appreciated that feature. (Whats the point of spending all that time to make a song when you cannot save it :( ) Other than that it was really fun making songs and its a great app.
Great app! But crashes a little too often. I've made hundreds of beats and at some point, it will crash and I've literally lost thousands of beats! Thinking about upgrading. Also wish this had an 808 drum!!! Overall pretty great! :D
All of my tracks for my "one song" that gets saved automatically just got deleted. I was busy editing something around 6 on February 7 2013. If we could save more than one song than this may have never happened. Do you know how much time it takes to make a melody of an idea for a song that's over 5 minutes? Now I have to start over again. Do you now that there are more than 800 individual notes for each track? And there aren't even any filters to change sounds so they don't get repetitive. Why can't we change the reverb and other effects for one single track? Where is the 808 kit?
It won't download!
Pandora RadioView Details>
Spotify MusicView Details>
SoundCloud - Music &...View Details>
Free Music Download ...View Details>
iTunes FestivalView Details>
Beats MusicView Details>
MP3 Music Downloader...View Details>
iHeartRadio – Free...View Details>
Free Music Download ...View Details>