Seller: Activision Publishing, Inc.
• Official OS4 support – the game has been re-built on OS4
• Orientation fix – game now runs in all orientations.
• Improved messaging for leaderboards upon intial launch of the game.
Geometry Wars™: Touch utilizes higher graphics and faster processing to enhance the game experience and immerse players deeper into non-stop shooter pandemonium. This is sure to be the must have game for the iPad.
In addition to the six original Geometry Wars gameplay modes: Deadline, King, Evolved, Pacifism, Waves and Sequence, Geometry Wars: Touch for iPad will feature a brand new, adrenaline-filled mode – Titans! – exclusively on the iPad.
The new mobile iPad platform provides Geometry Wars™ fans a versatile new way to annihilate enemy hordes and clear endless waves of attacks while they’re at home or on the go.
• Geometry Wars is one of the most successful live arcade games of all time.
• Geometry Wars Retro Evolved was the winner of “Best arcade game” and was “Overall game of the year”.
• GWRE is widely regarded as the game that kick started digital distribution on home consoles.
• The sequel, Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2, broke sales records.
• GWRE2 received a 90% combined critic rating and is the highest rated live arcade game of all time.
• The game features short play sessions, between 5 and 10 minutes in length – perfect for on-the-go gaming.
• Geometry Wars is still one of the most acclaimed franchises, with a strong and passionate fan base.
***** CHECK OUT MORE GAMES FROM ACTIVISION! *****
Call of Duty: Zombies, Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2, Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts, Rapala Pro Bass Fishing, Geometry Wars: Touch, and Pix Maze
Bridge ConstructorView Details>
Smash HitView Details>
Bridge Constructor P...View Details>
Frontline Commando 2View Details>
Minecraft – Pocket...View Details>
Deer Hunter 2014View Details>
Heads Up!View Details>
Disney Infinity: Toy...View Details>
Red Bit EscapeView Details>
Scribblenauts RemixView Details>