Seller: Ventiv Pty Ltd
- Additional AppStore screenshots for 4 inch displays (iPhone5)
- Fixed a problem that was causing occasional problems downloading the initial set of recipes.
- Added Search function in Meals section to find recipes more quickly
- Support for iPhone 5 screen size
- Other bug fixes
Filled with tried and tested recipes from the popular blog Planning With Kids (www.planningwithkids.com), the Menu Planner is a simple and effective way to plan meals for your family.
It allows you to
● Create weekly menu plans quickly (choosing from the pre-loaded Planning with Kids recipes), choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
● Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
● Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
● Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
And it comes loaded with a selection of the most popular Planning with Kids recipes, including ingredients, simple to follow instructions and photos.
With new recipes added regularly for FREE, you can easily answer the question “What’s for Dinner?”
* Ability to add your own meals is a feature we are hoping to include in later releases of the MenuPlanner.
Great app, makes it so easy to access the recipes from the PWK blog and I love the shopping list feature. Looking forward to being able to add my own recipes eventually too.
If I can't add my own recipes, what's the point. I didn't want a cookbook, just a place to plan my meals. Super ticked, should have read the entire discription.
You can't add your own menu items. I will delete this app.
Can I not add my own recipes and meals to plan my menu?! Lamesauce!
Unless you are used to metric measurements, like "200 grams of cheese", choose a different app to help you plan your meals. The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit is also helpful.
Can't customize or add your own recipies!!! and mine won't even let me view the recipes they have on it, even after I restarted my phone and reinstalled... Waste of a buck!! Don't buy!!
The recipes are not at all what I thought they would be like, and many my child wouldnt eat of they were starving. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
Really, this is completely useless for me, and I would assume for most people. Unless you plan on eating the same few meals that they have listed, this app has no use. There is no way for you to add your own meals, no way to customize, and no way to make this functional.
Wish I read the review...this app is worthless w/o ability to add my own recipes. Some recipes call for measurements is salt or pepper in grams...what???
This app would be worthy of the .99 if I could add my own recipes! Otherwise it is a waste of money!