Seller: splick it, inc
* An improved "Rate Me" button, addressing an issue leading to an empty link.
* We've upgraded our "Favorites" feature with a move to the cloud. Your favorite items saved with web orders are now available on your phone and vice versa. Name and save your favorite orders after checkout. That perfect mix of toppings shows up conveniently at the top of the menu next time you begin an order!
* Other fixes to eliminate various small bugs.
Satisfying your appetite for BBQ has never been easier.
The Brother's BBQ app, powered by Splick.it, allows you to order from nearby locations in just a matter of seconds. Plus, you can pay ahead to avoid those pesky lines!
• Easily locate restaurants nearest you
• Securely store your credit card for fast ordering
• Save your favorite orders to enter warp speed!
• Connect to Facebook and Twitter to share activity with friends
Why you'll love it:
* Avoid lines!
* Makes ordering in groups a breeze
Wow super cool and so easy
Love the ease of ordering. Thanks Brothers
I work just down the road so while I am working I can just create an order, walk over, pick it up and back to office. Truly convenient for me!
I love being able to pick up Denver's best BBQ without having to wait. I can save my favorite order to any brothers BBQ location and pick it up any time I specify. Try the "brother" sandwich! I love this place and this app!
I like to concept of this app & the app itself works great. However, I won't ever be using it for two reasons: 1. The additional convenience fee that's added to every order. You're charging me so you don't have to pay someone at a register to take my order? This billing strategy is reminiscent of Ticketmaster & doesn't go over well. 2. I have to order a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of when I want to eat. I've never seen the line @ Brother's BBQ longer than a minute (usually there's no line). I walk up, order, & I'm usually eating in 5 minutes. Why can't I sit down @ the restaurant, order with the app, and have the food served when it's ready? Make the app free to use without an additional wait & I'll consider using it.