Want to know what dishes to expect when you try Filipino food? This reference of popular Filipino foods can ease your mind (and your stomach) by providing you very valuable information before you decide to put something unknown in your mouth. This is great for parties, travel, reference and fun!
Top Features Include:
- List of food
- Details ingredients and preparation
- See images of each one
- Add your own notes for each food.
- Add your own photo for each food (Using the camera or photo library)
- You can submit your own photo for possible inclusion in future versions.
- Swipe or click for navigation, the choice is up to you.
- Browse additional images and even view them full screen.
- Adaptive web server search algorithm provides constantly better image results for base thumbnails.
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone and the new iPad
- Full text search.
- Browse by country of origin.
- Personal favorites list.
- Explore further with integrated web searching. No need to leave the application.
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate app for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
Would be nice if app would include detailed instructions on how to cook/make the food...
This is a very cool and helpful app during my travels! I recommend it to anyone visiting the Philippines!
This is a cheat. It says in the description that it includes details on ingredients and procedures but it really doesnt!!!
Contrary to my belief, this app is not a Filipino recipe. It only provides description of the dish and a link to different pictures of the dish through Google. I am really disappointed . .
I am pretty sure i read it well before buying it.