Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries®
The Measure Master Pro app from Calculated Industries gives you the power to solve U.S. and metric unit conversions on your iPhone or iPad. Get professional results every time with this handy and easy-to-use tool for projects involving measurements.
Ideal for Designers, Tradespersons, Woodworkers, Craftsmen, Fabricators, Technicians, and Students
• Work in and convert between dimensions: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Find weight and weight per volume
• Instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs
• Length, Width and Height keys solve for linear, area, volume and perimeter dimensions
• Reduce expensive errors when estimating dimensions, costs and materials
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators
• Enter the numbers just as you would say them
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric (m, cm, mm)
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Dedicated Functions Help You Measure and Calculate:
• Yards, Miles
• Decimal Feet/Inch
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Acres, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
• Square and Cubic
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters,
• Pounds, Tons
• Metric Tons, Kilograms
• Weight per Volume
• Tons per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Feet
• Metric Tons per Cubic Meter
• Kilograms per Cubic Meter
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• Board Feet
• Memory function
• User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Metric, Degrees.
Every architect's best friend!
A very handy tool for anyone in woodworking, construction or engineering fields! Very nice clean layout.
I am a professional cabinet maker and this calculator is exactly what I needed. Nothing more and nothing less.
Great app. Have used the handheld Master Pro to save time and accuracy especially working back and forth between metric and inches. Now have it with me always on my iphone
It may lack some functions of the higher priced versions like the stair calc but my const master has that if I need it. The tape function is my favorite function that my other devices lack and is really handy for those like me that have hit their fingers with the hammer so many times that touch screen input can be a challenge for stone fingers.
Good app. But I expected at least the same function of my const. calc. This has fewer, no stair calculator function. Add this and I'll up my rating.
Best for the money!!!
I've used CI's handheld calculators. These iOS apps work exactly as their handheld calculators do. Rock solid.
This is really great. I have used this tool for my woodworking. This is cheap for what you get. Well worth the price.
I bought this app due to it's ability to make calculations using feet inch numbers. It works great and is easy to use. Well worth the $5.99 introductory price. It also converts to other common units.
Calculator for iPad ...View Details>
Calculator Pro for i...View Details>
Calculator™ FreeView Details>
Find My iPhoneView Details>
QR Reader for iPhoneView Details>
Chrome - web browser...View Details>
Flashlight ⓄView Details>