Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: INTERSOG, LLC
With this update we have tried our best to make the application more convenient and pleasant to use. Please send us your comments. We really want to make this app great for you.
* The most qualitative content to learn Finance in the App Store *
This application concisely outlines a multitude of important generalized financial management rules, concepts, and practices. It covers the full spectrum of financial topics, such as proper accounting methodology, resource management, efficient financial communication, and many others.
The application includes
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
MBA Learning Solutions: Financial Management - The Accountant's Guide is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
● An Overview of Financial Management
● Financial Statements and Cash Flow
● Evaluating a Firm's Financial Performance
● Improving Financial Performance
● Budgeting, Planning, and Financial Forecasting
● The Time Value of Money
● The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Rates of Return
● Valuation of Stocks and Bonds
● The Cost of Capital
● Capital Budgeting: Techniques and Practice
● Determining the Financing Mix
● Managing Liquid Assets
● Short Term Financing
● Debt Financing
● Equity Financing
● International Finance
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required.
*** Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Credit Karma Mobile ...View Details>