Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: INTERSOG, LLC
With this update we have tried our best to make the application more convenient and pleasant to use. Please send us your comments. We really want to make this app great for you.
* The most qualitative content to learn Finance in the App Store *
This application can help you to master financial forecasting practices and begin making the best long-term budgetary decisions for your business.
This course covers each basic forecasting methodology conceptually before covering its practical applications, such as how these practices may be executed using modern technology. Specific practices important to management professionals include
- cash flow forecasting
- cost prediction
- earnings forecasts
- foreign exchange forecasting
- technological forecasting among many others.
This app includes
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
Financial Forecasting is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
● Forecasting and managerial planning
● Forecasting, budgeting, and business valuation
● Moving averages and smoothing methods
● Regression analysis
● Multiple regression
● Time series analysis and classical decomposition
● Forecasting with no data and long range forecasting
● In-direct methods
● Evaluation of forecasts
● What is the right forecasting tool and software for you?
● Sales and revenue forecasting
● Forecasting the economy
● Financial and earnings forecasting
● Cash flow forecasting
● Analysis of cost behavior and cost prediction
● Bankruptcy predictions
● Forecasting foreign exchange rates
● Interest rate forecasting
● Technological forecasting
● Forecasting in the 21st century
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required.
*** Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Credit Karma Mobile ...View Details>