Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: INTERSOG, LLC
With this update we have tried our best to make the application more convenient and pleasant to use. Please send us your comments. We really want to make this app great for you.
"#1 among 8 Educational iPhone Apps for Small Business Owners" - Mashable
A self contained learning resource, Cost Management combines a full course text book – divided into five clear and concise sections – graphic learning aides, interactive flashcards, as well as comprehensive self-tests that together create a complete educational experience that works at the user’s pace.
*** Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
The application is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
Professor Shim has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
- Introduction to Cost Management
- Cost Classifications, Terminology, and Profit Concepts
- Cost Accounting Systems — Job Order Costing
- Activity-Based Costing
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- Analysis of Cost Behavior
- Budgeting for Profit Planning
- Responsibility Accounting, Standard Costs, and Variances
- Control of Profit Centers
- Performance Measurement, Balanced Scorecard, and Transfer Pricing
- Non-routine Decisions and Life-Cycle and Target Costing
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Budgeting and Income Taxes
- Process Costing, Cost Allocation, and Joint Product Costing
- Total Quality Management and Quality Costs
- Inventory Management and Just-in-Time
- Full course text divided by chapter and section
- Interactive flashcards for subject review
- Comprehensive chapter-level tests
- Explanations of right and wrong answers
- Financial tables
- Bookmarking capability
- No Internet connection required!
* If you liked the course and want to learn more, we suggest to look through these applications:
- Financial Solutions for iPhone
- Accounting & Finance for iPhone.
- Understanding the Economy for iPhone
- Managing Cash Flow for iPhone
- Smart Investment 2.0 for iPhone
- Profiting from Financial Statements for iPhone *
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Credit Karma Mobile ...View Details>